Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats the weather like where you are?

Whats the weather like where you are?

Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Whats the weather like where you are?

Here's a thread to share what the weather is like wherever you are. And hopefully keep you posted on the weather here in sunny Ayamonte. We do want to know about the terrible weather in the UK really!!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whats the weather like where you are?

I will start by saying that the weather has been in the late 20s, early 30s this week but with a pleasant breeze, so not too hot and unbearable yet.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: Whats the weather like where you are?

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Here's a thread to share what the weather is like wherever you are. And hopefully keep you posted on the weather here in sunny Ayamonte. We do want to know about the terrible weather in the UK really!!
Sunny, Cloudy, dry and rainy............what more can I say........welcome to Glasgow...............perfect weather for T in the Park.........wellies are packed
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Sunny, Cloudy, dry and rainy............what more can I say........welcome to Glasgow...............perfect weather for T in the Park.........wellies are packed
What?!! You have sun in Glasgow?
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Certainly no sun in Essex today. Just lots of those nice grey clouds, that remind us why we like Esuri so much. No rain yet though.

Steve
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Certainly no sun in Essex today. Just lots of those nice grey clouds, that remind us why we like Esuri so much. No rain yet though.

Steve
Is it warm though? I have heard Britain is having a warm spell at the moment. Or is Summer over?!!
Old Jul 9th 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Oops....................its gone...............now grey
Old Jul 9th 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Is it warm though? I have heard Britain is having a warm spell at the moment. Or is Summer over?!!

As soon as the newspapers print a picture of some fine looking women on Brighton beach with the caption :
"ITS HOTTER THAN SPAIN"!"
Plus explanation that hot weather is due to GLOBAL WARMING!!

This becomes the kiss of death for anymore decent weather in UK and time to get the thermals out
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:03 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they refer to a lighter shade of grey.....
Old Jul 10th 2009, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jur
I think they refer to a lighter shade of grey.....

A Beautiful sunny day here in Glasgow............might not need those wellies!!

Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Blue skies, not a cloud in view, a slight breeze, a beginning of a good weekend. Alright, this might be a view from my window at work but the weekend is nearly there.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:15 pm
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Blue skies, not a cloud in view, a slight breeze, a beginning of a good weekend. Alright, this might be a view from my window at work but the weekend is nearly there.
Sunny, but with a slight chill to the air. Enough clouds around to make me take either my brolly or raincoat with me when I go out! Roll on next week when I fly over for the summer!

Sharon
Old Jul 11th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Sunny, but with a slight chill to the air. Enough clouds around to make me take either my brolly or raincoat with me when I go out! Roll on next week when I fly over for the summer!

Sharon
Don't bring the rain or the brolly with you!!
Old Jul 11th 2009, 9:13 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Don't bring the rain or the brolly with you!!
No chance! 6 days and counting ...

I wanted to go to a local outdoor market today, but it's been raining overnight which means the ground will be all muddy and I REFUSE to wear boots in the middle of "summer".

Sharon
Old Jul 13th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Seems to be a lot less humid then this time last year and the nights not too hot (which is ok by me). Quite a nice breeze but not so great when the clothes drier keps getting blown over on the terrace.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.