Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What's the Weather Like?

What's the Weather Like?

Old May 9th 2016, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's the Weather Like?

Thought I would resurrect this thread as it used to get some good dialogues going - and I'd like to know what the weather is actually like rather than what the weather channel says.

So, what's the weather like where you are? I heard there was a lot of rain in the Algarve. A lot of the lakes and aquifers looked as if they good do with a good top up at Easter.
Old May 9th 2016, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the Weather Like?

Hearing some bad news about Paradisia in Canela. They lost there new decking area. Shame because these guys really are trying to make things work out. Also other beach bars have been battered by high tides and high winds. Ironically it happens just as the UK has its hottest day of the year at 28+%.
Old May 10th 2016, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Thought I would resurrect this thread as it used to get some good dialogues going - and I'd like to know what the weather is actually like rather than what the weather channel says.

So, what's the weather like where you are? I heard there was a lot of rain in the Algarve. A lot of the lakes and aquifers looked as if they good do with a good top up at Easter.
Bloody awful huge amounts of rain for several days now with blustery winds ferocious at times and to cap it all high tides. Put all that together with the wind onshore and you can see why Paradise and Playa Alta might be damaged beyond repair!!!
Old May 10th 2016, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Bloody awful huge amounts of rain for several days now with blustery winds ferocious at times and to cap it all high tides. Put all that together with the wind onshore and you can see why Paradise and Playa Alta might be damaged beyond repair!!!
That would be a real shame - we only discovered Paradise recently and it rapidly became one of our favourites. Still, similar happened to Sonrisa a few years back and it came back even better (ISPO)
Old May 11th 2016, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeJ
That would be a real shame - we only discovered Paradise recently and it rapidly became one of our favourites. Still, similar happened to Sonrisa a few years back and it came back even better (ISPO)
From today
Attached Thumbnails What's the Weather Like?-image.jpeg