Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What's the best city public park in Spain?

What's the best city public park in Spain?

Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's the best city public park in Spain?

I always go in the back entrance by the library, thus avoiding the naffness!
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Peter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to allPeter James is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I normally like to praise London, but yes, parking is a very big problem (and normally very, very expensive).
Not so bad for local residents in Richmond because they get residents parking permits to park in the many empty spaces on the streets. But if you don't live in Richmond you can't use them. Another wasted asset. Local politicians are only interested in local people who have a vote there. If I go into a neighboring county I have to pay for the things I get for free in my local county. Libraries, Swimming Pools, Benefits. Councils like North Yorkshire and Cornwall only give planning permission to local people. Its beginning to feel like when you go into another county, you are going into another country. You are certainly treared as an inferior to fellow British citizens who have their vote, and pay their council tax, in that county. All to the detriment of Britain as a whole.

Last edited by Peter James; Oct 17th 2010 at 8:08 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

When did they move Richmond park to Spain ?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
I always go in the back entrance by the library, thus avoiding the naffness!
Originally Posted by jackytoo
I think Parque de Paloma is nice but the entrance is unbelievably naff
It ain`t naf, it`s Tiffany.