Electrical goods

Electrical goods

Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

chrispage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical goods

Hi all

Im hoping you may be able to help.

My father has a property in Almunecara Nerja area of Spain and is busy remodelling kitchen. He has asked if there are any retailers or other suggestions of the best/ cheapest places to purchase the following:

cooker/oven. under bench fridge and freezer and washing machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:15 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Electrical goods

Originally Posted by chrispage
Hi all

Im hoping you may be able to help.

My father has a property in Almunecara Nerja area of Spain and is busy remodelling kitchen. He has asked if there are any retailers or other suggestions of the best/ cheapest places to purchase the following:

cooker/oven. under bench fridge and freezer and washing machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Hi it depends what he likes . I went around all the shop and check the net. But try the warehouses around malaga .