Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Whats the best action to take?

Whats the best action to take?

Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:08 pm
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the best action to take?

Originally Posted by ANGELA YOUNG
I have some friends in Coin and they have got me in touch with an letting Agent (Should have used him in the first place)
We will rent it again for another 11 months and see if things improve - selling wise.
Thankyou for all your help everyone.
Spain has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth - crooks left righ and centre - thats why i had to leave the place.
I trusted the people and treated them well - i didnt take a damages deposit or rent upfront (Stupid i know) and they have repaid me by ripping me off and stealing from me.
The people look like my Gran and Grandad - all that glitters eh!
If you are taking it further legally, I´m not sure you can rent it out??? I had a similar incident a while ago tho the other way round, my landlord caused us a lot of problems so we left (no we didnt take any of his stuff and yes we had paid the rent up to date lol). We took it further cos we wanted our rather large deposit back and our abogado told us that while the property was in dispute, the landlord was unable to rent or sell it, or indeed live in it himself (hence my previous comment about the keys) so it was in his interest to give us our deposit back.... which he did after one legal letter explaining that to him!

JO xx

Last edited by jojojojojojojojojojojojo; Apr 5th 2009 at 3:10 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:38 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is the second instance of this happening I have heard recently. Believe it or a not a member from here has done exactly the same to someone I know (who has also posted on here). I get the impression they just decided to take it on the chin and learn the lesson, as it was rented direct rather than through an agent.
Old Apr 6th 2009, 1:14 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

i call around ,
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
Hi Angela. Why don't you post this on andalucia dot com's forum. There are may posters on there from that area (AEG/Coin) who may be able to help or at least may benefit from the warning.
She did but the thread has been deleted.