Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What would you do?

What would you do?

Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do?

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Cos you are a dirty old man!
He is learning from you!
And to quote someone else, I resemble those remarks!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:18 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valenciatim
And to quote someone else, I resemble those remarks!

Go and get your speedos on and have a dip in the pool before it gets a log in it!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Go and get your speedos on and have a dip in the pool before it gets a log in it!
As I have said, after you!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:20 pm

I keep getting all excited when I post, cos I get to see Patrick
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

I keep getting all excited when I post, cos I get to see Patrick
That is known as changing the subject!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I would hope that her parents are devastated. Don't want to argue with you, but you haven't got young kids. Her and the other D*ckhead that's always in the news, in my opinion should be being made examples of by the courts. Everytime they get let off, all it says to the youngsters is that it is an ok way of life and therefore acceptable. What they do in their own time is up to them. They chose their own career paths, but have somehow become icons of our time, and however good or bad their music is, they should lead by example.
Your so right there in everything youve said - glad mine are older and able to make their own choices and realise that people like that are utter d**keads
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:24 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

How about the gorgeous Mr Swayze?
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SD - leave him on
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sorry, but not quite the same!
Sorry Tim but gotta disagree with you there - he is gorgeous and he could dirty dance me anywhere he wanted to
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SD - leave him on
Google Patrick Swayze avatar and get yourself a nice little pic of him!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:50 pm
Happy in my bubble

Google Patrick Swayze avatar and get yourself a nice little pic of him!
So we doing Patrick Swayze this week then
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:54 pm

So we doing Patrick Swayze this week then
OMG That is a fab sexy gorgeous horny photo
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

OMG That is a fab sexy gorgeous horny photo
Yep - thought so too - very brooding
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:59 pm

Yep - thought so too - very brooding
What I could do with him right now

Might have to go and read me book!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:00 am
Happy in my bubble

And to top it all off - ive just had crumbly Lancashire cheese and tomatoes on a lovely Lancashire oven bottom muffin - how can life get anymore perfick
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:01 am
Happy in my bubble

What I could do with him right now

Might have to go and read me book!