Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What would you do?

What would you do?

Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:33 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What would you do?

OH is out with the lads and I want to go to bed, but he doesnt have his keys with him!!

When I go to sleep theres a good chance I wont here him knocking on the door!

So do I go to bed and say "sod him, he should be home by now cos he has been out since 1pm" or should I stay up and wait for him so I can let him in?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do?

Leave him out.................no wait up.................no leave him the keys out.................no..............

Oh I don't know!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Leave him out.................no wait up.................no leave him the keys out.................no..............

Oh I don't know!
Its a tough one I know........but please try and help me cos I am tired and want my bed!!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Its a tough one I know........but please try and help me cos I am tired and want my bed!!!
What ever happens he is going to wake you up!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Don't suppose he has his phone?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What ever happens he is going to wake you up!
Thats the problem......cos if I get in a deep sleep then he wont wake me up!!

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Don't suppose he has his phone?
He does, but its going straight to the answer phone!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Polly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the rough

If he has made himself "unavailable" by turning his phone to answer phone then why don't you make yourself "unavailable" too and get off to bed. Just leave him a message on his phone telling him where you have hid the key?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Polly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the roughPolly1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Polly1
If he has made himself "unavailable" by turning his phone to answer phone then why don't you make yourself "unavailable" too and get off to bed. Just leave him a message on his phone telling him where you have hid the key?

Or......send him a text telling him where you have hid the key and when he turns his phone on he well see the message? He shouldn't have turned his phone off?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:56 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I would wait up, but boy would he have to pay for it for days and days and days...............
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:56 pm

But the problem is, he will have hit the wrong button on the phone.....thats why it is switched off! He is bloody useless with things like that and wont even think to look at it if he cant wake me up...........which is probably my answer, I will have to wait up for him
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya SD
Dont be a meany - get your head down on the settee - your more likely to hear him when he comes home xxx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:58 pm

Or......send him a text telling him where you have hid the key and when he turns his phone on he well see the message? He shouldn't have turned his phone off?
He doesnt know how to get a text up on his phone!! He is a bit of a numpty when it comes to things a little bit techy!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
I would wait up, but boy would he have to pay for it for days and days and days...............

Oh he will pay for it alright!!

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hiya SD
Dont be a meany - get your head down on the settee - your more likely to hear him when he comes home xxx
But I wont get back to sleep when I finally go to bed, and God knows what time he will fall through the door!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hiya SD
Hey Sam, you wont want to hear this but..........its warm enough to sleep outdoors here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.