Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What would you do

What would you do

Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:05 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do

Originally Posted by Rixxy
Ohhh hey! Was enjoying the wind up but to tell the truth it was windy this morning, hasnt really changed although the clouds have gone and Im sat here in a full suit with the heater on!

Outside looks nice though!!!
Blowing gale winds here too, but still warm enough so haven't turned on the heating.....trying to save a bit of money....we've paid a small fortune on heating this winter.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Ohhh hey! Was enjoying the wind up but to tell the truth it was windy this morning, hasnt really changed although the clouds have gone and Im sat here in a full suit with the heater on!

Outside looks nice though!!!
Ha Ha !!!

Kids are out playing and I'm downstairs.....soo chilly....not resorted to heater yet tho....have my sexy totes on tho and a big cosey jumper

It was soooo close/humid today...sweating doing the school runs until get back...as downstairs in the front room gets soooo chilly !

Shouldn't grumble really tho .....
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnM
Blowing gale winds here too, but still warm enough so haven't turned on the heating.....trying to save a bit of money....we've paid a small fortune on heating this winter.

Tell me about it !!!! I've had to switch the PC off most of the day

As Mr E works from home so that and the heating plus everything else is getting sooo expensive.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:27 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

What am I going to do with you lot You make me laugh xxx

Thanks for being here for me....you are all brill
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lionda
What am I going to do with you lot You make me laugh xxx

Thanks for being here for me....you are all brill

Did you think that was wind up too

Unfortunately mate.....we're not !

It's lush outside but when you got chores to do etc ......put on your dressing gown and sexy socks

xxxxx
Old Mar 7th 2007, 5:42 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Did you think that was wind up too

Unfortunately mate.....we're not !

It's lush outside but when you got chores to do etc ......put on your dressing gown and sexy socks

xxxxx

Not tonight ..... on a promise cos I was feeling sad this morning hubby suggested a cosy evening with a few drinks and an early night - the socks and dressing gown are off limits tonight hee hee)
Old Mar 8th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lionda
Not tonight ..... on a promise cos I was feeling sad this morning hubby suggested a cosy evening with a few drinks and an early night - the socks and dressing gown are off limits tonight hee hee)
You lucky duck

Hope you had fun !!!! And are not feeling sad anymore.....

Tad jealous as Mr E in the UK......just bought a new book .....def not the same !
Old Mar 8th 2007, 4:54 pm
Popping in for a chat

You lucky duck

Tad jealous as Mr E in the UK......just bought a new book .....def not the same !

Yes, feeling a lot happier today Hope Mr E isn't away too long - a new book isn't quite the same
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:04 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

You lucky duck

Could be rude and mention just using the edge of it...... But I wont!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 6:43 pm
Popping in for a chat

Of course - you wouldn't say anything like that would you Rixxy Sweet innocent young girl that you are
Old Mar 8th 2007, 7:43 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

The edge of it??????

Is this a new tecnhique? *lol*
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

You're so naughty .....not that desperate yet...