Reload this Page >

What would you do

What would you do

Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:44 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What would you do

Originally Posted by Lionda
You are all such lovely people, thank you for all of your replies and advice It helps to share this as I have been worrying and not sleeping over this

I have just come off the phone after talking to our mortgage broker...I recommend him highly by the way if anyone needs his details pm me. He has told me that he has been phoning the office and after being fobbed off a few times he finally managed to speak to someone who has assured him that the registration has been applied for to the Town Hall. The bank has also been on to the builders asking for this paperwork as they are ready to release the funds. So pressure is being put on the builders. We have been told that we could pull out after the deadline if we wish but to take legal advice first as the builders could argue that the registration has been applied for and therefore they are not actually in breach of contract So we think the builders may now get a move on

This has been playing on our minds for such a long time now it will be such a relief when it is all over.
We will all be at the house warming!!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:45 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rixxy
We will all be at the house warming!!
Oh that would be lovely I wish
Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:50 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

You are all such lovely people, thank you for all of your replies and advice It helps to share this as I have been worrying and not sleeping over this

I have just come off the phone after talking to our mortgage broker...I recommend him highly by the way if anyone needs his details pm me. He has told me that he has been phoning the office and after being fobbed off a few times he finally managed to speak to someone who has assured him that the registration has been applied for to the Town Hall. The bank has also been on to the builders asking for this paperwork as they are ready to release the funds. So pressure is being put on the builders. We have been told that we could pull out after the deadline if we wish but to take legal advice first as the builders could argue that the registration has been applied for and therefore they are not actually in breach of contract So we think the builders may now get a move on

This has been playing on our minds for such a long time now it will be such a relief when it is all over.
Keep the faith Lionda.

There is such a beautiful bright light at the end of every tunnel
Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:51 pm
Still young member

Originally Posted by MnM
Keep the faith Lionda.

There is such a beautiful bright light at the end of every tunnel
And the one here is round, yellow and hot
Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:52 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

ABSOLUTELY!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Originally Posted by MnM
ABSOLUTELY!
OK girls don't rub it in
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OK girls don't rub it in
The sweats dripping in me eyes. ;-)
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:37 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by jdr
The sweats dripping in me eyes. ;-)
Behave you lot
Old Mar 7th 2007, 2:57 pm
Still young member

Behave you lot
Just too hot to bother answering.........................!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Aw hun.....thats fab that things are moving in the right direction

At least now you now have a clearer picture of what's going on.

Feeling really happy for you mate

You'll be able to join is in this beautiful sunny country!!! It's just soooo warm, gunna have a G & T while sitting out on the terrace....

Ha ha....had to join in

Big hugs xxxxxxx

P.S Don't forget to send the invites to the housewarming !!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:34 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Aw hun.....thats fab that things are moving in the right direction

At least now you now have a clearer picture of what's going on.

Feeling really happy for you mate

You'll be able to join is in this beautiful sunny country!!! It's just soooo warm, gunna have a G & T while sitting out on the terrace....

Ha ha....had to join in

Big hugs xxxxxxx

P.S Don't forget to send the invites to the housewarming !!
Passing around hats and sun tan lotion
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

This morning I woke up in the early hours wondering what to do, got up and came on here and added my thread. You are such a great bunch of friends, you now have me smiling and I am sure I will sleep better tonight
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:44 pm
Still young member

Well I guess one of the things to remember is you are not alone. All of us who have either moved totally or bought out here have had numerous sleepless nights - was it the right thing etc etc etc! You could drive yourself mad with worries.

But it will be worth it and you will feel you have achieved something and even if it doesnt work out, hey you only get one shot at life, grab it with both hands!

Now Im off for a drink!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

This morning I woke up in the early hours wondering what to do, got up and came on here and added my thread. You are such a great bunch of friends, you now have me smiling and I am sure I will sleep better tonight
Hey u....your soooooo lovely!!! Now stop it......gunna blub

We all wish you all the best babe.....hang on in there.......go with your gut !

P.S Just to make you feel a tad better, altho still in the twenties...its blowing a gale !!!
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:00 pm
Still young member

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Hey u....your soooooo lovely!!! Now stop it......gunna blub

We all wish you all the best babe.....hang on in there.......go with your gut !

P.S Just to make you feel a tad better, altho still in the twenties...its blowing a gale !!!
Ohhh hey! Was enjoying the wind up but to tell the truth it was windy this morning, hasnt really changed although the clouds have gone and Im sat here in a full suit with the heater on!

Outside looks nice though!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.