What a weekend

Old Sep 17th 2007, 3:42 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default What a weekend

Well the Ferrier started last Thursday and what a weekend we have had
Every morning 5 am we made it back home to bed.
I am listening to Steve Wright and he has just come from a 2 week holiday in CDS and he playing Spanish Gypsies music and raving that he got a live show while eating his meal.
Well Steve we live in a small town and we had live music in each Cassata live dancing it was fantastic from start to finish Fireworks good company and a fantastic time.
The music was so good, live groups in each Bar and there were atleast a dozen bars.
We ate drank and had a great time.
There were thousands of ppl and no trouble.
What a great place we live
Old Sep 17th 2007, 4:13 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: What a weekend

Sounds brill
Luv Eve
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant!

Sounds like you had a great time, and that you really appreciate what your new life has brought you.

That's a really good observation about there being no trouble.
I'm not saying there are no problems in Spain, but I've yet to see any drink or crowd related problems. Everyone's always too busy dancing, singing and laughing to get into any hassle

Hey Sharon, did you happen to come across that chap (from the You-Tube clips) practising his bull fighting manoeuvres at all!?

Really glad you had a great time
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:14 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Sam we did My OH was engaging him in conversation LOL He is a real odd bod.

We started off to go back home on Sunday night at around 1.30 " a heavy weekend"
Well all good intentions then we saw the guy we rented off and all his family "Heloooo" get in here and have a drink with us, another hour later we attempted to get home after more dancing and drinking, to be met by the local lawyer and boss of the week of culture, he is promoting me to who ever he sees that I am a ceramic person and will bring culture to the village with the gallery, come and have a drink, so more drinking more chatting LOL another hour later we get up to make it home, and again we met the son of our neighbor Javier and his lovely wife, who is a teacher and speaks some English, we exchange languages and have a common bond, our evening ended with them, walking home after chocolate and curitos and finding out that our lovely village was once a spa town before Franco flooded the river and created the lake.
We have lived here for 18 months and we have more friends than we have ever had before, we are the same people what is the difference ?