Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What is the latest news in Priinet ?

What is the latest news in Priinet ?

Old Sep 21st 2016, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the latest news in Priinet ?

In Ayamonte are they any good ? what kind speed do you actually get ? set up costs ? ta for any helpful info on this.
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 8:31 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the latest news in Priinet ?

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
In Ayamonte are they any good ? what kind speed do you actually get ? set up costs ? ta for any helpful info on this.
Sorry cant talk abt Ayamonte, but I suspect it would be as good as CE with its single transmitter. However where you are located you may get a better signal than average, depending on the transmitter location.

Ive posted all the details in the past and if you can search then they are there.

Bottom line they will come and check signal strength etc. In the day if after a few days there was a problem, they would come and fix. If they couldnt you got your set up costs back. They are for the router & installation. If I remember correctly about 60eur.

You could make it a condition of purchase up front.

This year we finally got what we paid for 10mbs @ 25eur month. In high season in CE. 6mbs 20eur. Unlimited download. Something we need to stream TV which is hungry for resource.

If you are away between 5th and 4th of the next month tell them 15 days in advance and pay 7eur. For zero service.

For US personally for OUR usage, who arent permanently living there its easily the best deal. Financially. It works most of the time too.

Permanent residents have more choice.

Also check this http://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamo.../#post12053893. Post 8 priinet, others re speed etc

Good luck

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Sep 22nd 2016 at 8:39 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2016, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Sorry cant talk abt Ayamonte, but I suspect it would be as good as CE with its single transmitter. However where you are located you may get a better signal than average, depending on the transmitter location.

Ive posted all the details in the past and if you can search then they are there.

Bottom line they will come and check signal strength etc. In the day if after a few days there was a problem, they would come and fix. If they couldnt you got your set up costs back. They are for the router & installation. If I remember correctly about 60eur.

You could make it a condition of purchase up front.

This year we finally got what we paid for 10mbs @ 25eur month. In high season in CE. 6mbs 20eur. Unlimited download. Something we need to stream TV which is hungry for resource.

If you are away between 5th and 4th of the next month tell them 15 days in advance and pay 7eur. For zero service.

For US personally for OUR usage, who arent permanently living there its easily the best deal. Financially. It works most of the time too.

Permanent residents have more choice.

Also check this http://britishexpats.com/forum/ayamo.../#post12053893. Post 8 priinet, others re speed etc

Good luck

Jon
Agree with all Jon has said. Also all the info is on their website. Just returned from CE and we were running two Ipads a laptop and watching internet tv at the same time ((10mb service) No performance issues at all. Sent them an email yesterday to reduce to the 7eur service and received confirmation this morning.
Old Sep 23rd 2016, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both, I will be in touch with them when I get back. Much appreciated.
Old Sep 23rd 2016, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Thank you both, I will be in touch with them when I get back. Much appreciated.
Just to add if you connect to one of the cafes in Laguna Plaza you will get a whole list of Prinet private connections that pop up when you are putting in the password. So there must be a dozen or so satisfied customers around there.