Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What happened to Leone?

What happened to Leone?

Old May 22nd 2007, 7:44 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What happened to Leone?

Ok call me sad But we came back from the local bar an hour ago, cooked some lamb and sat down to eat.Anyway theres nothing on the tv so had a rove round the sky chanels So decided to put American Idol on (which we havent watched before I promise). Anyway, we watched Pop Idol last year religiously and hubby just said to me "whats happened to Leone, whats she up to". Well living here and not listening to English radio in the car every morning my answer was "I havent got a clue", So can anyone help because we thought she was great, although my vote was with young Ray!!

Last edited by Pam Sarky; May 22nd 2007 at 8:09 pm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:51 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What happened to Leone?

The name is actually Leona, and I believe she is recording her first album and taking her time over it. If you need a fix there are several clips of her on You Tube, including her performance of Summertime. Enjoy.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by poollounger
The name is actually Leona, and I believe she is recording her first album and taking her time over it. If you need a fix there are several clips of her on You Tube, including her performance of Summertime. Enjoy.
Never heard anymore songs from her since xmas in uk and never anything else from the lovely shane ward
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed, that every winner of X factor just disappears????? It is the runner ups that seem to go on to bigger things, strange........
Old May 23rd 2007, 5:40 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Have you noticed, that every winner of X factor just disappears????? It is the runner ups that seem to go on to bigger things, strange........
It seems to go that way doesnt it? Leona has a fantastic voice and we thought we may have heard more from her by now. The only person that has done anything from the shows is Wil Young who won Pop Idol.
Old May 27th 2007, 8:19 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
It seems to go that way doesnt it? Leona has a fantastic voice and we thought we may have heard more from her by now. The only person that has done anything from the shows is Wil Young who won Pop Idol.
Yes well when you consider he was the Only one who had that different voice and style its not suprising

Lets be honest does the world really need another Whitney Houston
Shane Ward just a average everyday singer
Stevo the pub singer
then we had that large boned woman winner ,
etc etc.

they all fade as they have nothing different

Will Young although bats for the other team has a heck of a good voice and his own unique style..