What crisis ?

Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What crisis ?

Originally Posted by chopera
A yes or no would have sufficed.....
That doesn't even make sense, you just repeated what I said.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

I cancelled my full sky package 6 months ago (£56 a month ) and I still get every channel on offer...I pay 60 Euros a year....All you need is 'Cardsharing' server in the know.....
Old Jul 17th 2013, 4:02 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Basically your supplier is breaking the law by supplying you with a SKY service you have not paid for.
No different to buying stolen goods in a pub.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chopera
And what is the answer? Yes or no ?
The answer is 42 of course.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 5:07 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Beast
I cancelled my full sky package 6 months ago (£56 a month ) and I still get every channel on offer...I pay 60 Euros a year....All you need is 'Cardsharing' server in the know.....
Originally Posted by EMR
Basically your supplier is breaking the law by supplying you with a SKY service you have not paid for.
No different to buying stolen goods in a pub.
So do you think that they should go straight to jail, not pass GO, and not collect 200 pounds?
Old Jul 17th 2013, 5:53 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

It's a funny world. Prior to 2008, Lamont, Lawson and then Brown, our wise chancellors, praised our bankers year after year in their Mansion House speeches. They didn't just praise them, they grovelled before them on their knees and didn't dare regulate them properly in case the City stopped making over 30% of UK PLC's GDP, every year. Our bankers made us rich.

We let our manufacturing industry go to pot, we didn't need it, nor could it compete with the US, Germany or Japan anyway. Our coal was the most expensive in Europe and our car industry made the Austin Maxi - I bought one and it was rubbish.

But now Vince Cable wants to hang the bankers from lamp posts to much acclaim from the masses. I might even agree but always worry when I think that you only get a bonus when you make a profit for your employer.

And the country seems to be making a loss at the moment, our borrowing increases year after year, the total is a mass of mind-blowing noughts.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 6:19 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Fraud, misrepresentation, etc. etc, but we all know that expats would never be involved in anything like that.
They would neverdream of shoplifting but paying Joe bloggs to supply you with something you should not be receiving is OK.????
Old Jul 17th 2013, 6:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just for the record... I wholeheartedly support any expat who is screwing Sky or indeed anything to do with Murdoch.... the sooner he and his kin die the better the world will be.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 7:16 pm
EMR
Banned

So if Murdocjh switches of SKY broadcasts to other than the UK you would not complain.
Some want their cake, not pay for it and still eat it.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 7:49 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by EMR
So if Murdocjh switches of SKY broadcasts to other than the UK you would not complain.
Some want their cake, not pay for it and still eat it.
I live in the UK, even if I lived in Spain I'd avoid Sky like the plague, the man is a slimebag, can't wait for him to die.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:01 pm
EMR
Banned

Nor clearly Have you anytime or the ability to enter into a reasoned intelligent debate.
I have little time for Murdoch either but nor do I want us to go back to a few state owned TV channels which is all we would have but for the " Murdochs " of this world.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:07 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I live in the UK, even if I lived in Spain I'd avoid Sky like the plague, the man is a slimebag, can't wait for him to die.
Don't hold your breath as unfortunately Son of Slimebag will likely be taking hold of the reins.
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Don't hold your breath as unfortunately Son of Slimebag will likely be taking hold of the reins.
Yeah I realised that as I typed it... sigh.... Maybe we will be lucky and they will all be on the same plane together when it crashes into the side of a remote mountain, miles from any help....
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:17 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by EMR
Nor clearly Have you anytime or the ability to enter into a reasoned intelligent debate.
I have little time for Murdoch either but nor do I want us to go back to a few state owned TV channels which is all we would have but for the " Murdochs " of this world.
Actually I can, I can also quote people who I am talking to but that's not to say I will agree with the crap they type. So you say the alternative to someone like Murdoch is state owned TV? Really? Seems a little extreme an opinion no?
Old Jul 17th 2013, 8:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
And if Slimebag & Son were to disappear off the face of the earth, there'd be plenty more ready to fill the gap. Don't like the man either (can't say I've ever wished anyone dead though) and I certain don't have a Sky package, but like it or not, he's giving the people what they want. For many, they'd pay for the Sky package before they thought about putting food on the table for the kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.