Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

What business works in Spain

What business works in Spain

Old May 22nd 2009, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

pbmorse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What business works in Spain

As I spend up to 60 hours a week in the place and wrote 90% of the site I link to, it feels like it's pretty much mine!

Last edited by pbmorse; May 22nd 2009 at 8:14 pm.
Old May 22nd 2009, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pbmorse
As I spend up to 60 hours a week in the place and wrote 90% of the site I link to, it feels like it's pretty much mine!
Well its not a problem then.......
Old May 24th 2009, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pbmorse
Having just trawled through this thread, I am too! What Adrian describes is a great way to make money when you're "of no fixed abode", so to speak, but it takes time to get the hand of.

But for expats with their own "real" businesses, a website that develops a buzz around what they do is such a useful thing. I guess the initial expense is seen as prohibitive, but a website should be thought of as the equivalent of hiring staff or renting an office (guess I would say that, but it's blatantly true!).
Rock on Tommy,
If you want a website doing let me know.