Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Weltstar Air Conditioning Unit Manual

Weltstar Air Conditioning Unit Manual

Old Jul 6th 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

polly.walker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Weltstar Air Conditioning Unit Manual

I have a Weltstar air con unit in my house but the user manual is in Spanish. I understand some of it but there are a couple oF things which mystify me. There is a button with what looks like a smily face on it and when I press one of the other buttons a Christmas tree appears in the display. I also am confused with the timer on it.

CAN ANYONE HELP OR TELL ME WHERE I MIGHT DOWNLOAD A MANUAL FROM
Old Jul 6th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Weltstar Air Conditioning Unit Manual

Just did a quick google search and I can only find the manuals in Spanish too.

Silly quips aside, I have no idea what the smiley face and christmas tree might be for! Perhaps you could find these symbols in your manual and post the Spanish description here and we can translate for you.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Oddly enough I,m looking for a english manual also for my A/C.
I have hit a complete brick wall.
In the past there has been the "real" manufacturers website at the back of the book, have you tried there?
Your make sounds like mine, something put together for a specific market.
Strangely, the box mine came in was all in english on the outside
As Veleta has already googled yours and come up with not much more, chances are there isn't any more to be had.
I imagine that xmas tree is for cold air and smiley may be for ioniser, if it has one built in.
Sorry can't be more help.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking for one for my sound system.
It has obviously been translated from English, but only includes EspaƱol, Portugues, and three Scandi versions.