Wedding Cake

Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Re: Wedding Cake

could you please tell me where this shop is ,the only one we are aware of in AEG is Taylors ,does this lady work there
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:50 pm
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
could you please tell me where this shop is ,the only one we are aware of in AEG is Taylors ,does this lady work there

No, its on the top road, coming in from Alhaurin de la Torre. You go round the round about, past the BP garage on your right and then its about 100 - 200 yards on your right. It has a pale brown and orange canopy/awning over it and tables outside. There are a few other cafes etc along there and estate agents.

Jo xxx
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

sorry jo i could not open your pm
Old Jan 20th 2010, 7:04 pm
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
sorry jo i could not open your pm
I've tried the e-mail option???????

Jo xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Location: In a cardboard box soon if I dont find anywhere to rent!
sparkplug will become famous soon enoughsparkplug will become famous soon enough

Just for those who havent found it yet if you look for the fuel station, pikniks is on the same side further down the road, its got an orange facade and the food is really nice. been there today and will definately be going again
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 3:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sparkplug
Just for those who havent found it yet if you look for the fuel station, pikniks is on the same side further down the road, its got an orange facade and the food is really nice. been there today and will definately be going again

Oi you, is this advertising??? lol

Seriously tho, I'm sure that there are other places around that do proper british cakes, pasties and stuff, but so far thats the only one I know of

Jo xxx
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: In a cardboard box soon if I dont find anywhere to rent!
sparkplug will become famous soon enoughsparkplug will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jojojojojojojojojojojojo
Oi you, is this advertising??? lol

Seriously tho, I'm sure that there are other places around that do proper british cakes, pasties and stuff, but so far thats the only one I know of

Jo xxx
Its not advertising, I´m only recommending it because I´ve been and enjoyed it. I don´t have any affiliation with the place just like the grub!
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

my wife and i are planning to visit next week ,thanks sparkplug .It sounds to good to be true
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to say a very big thankyou Jo for your directions and information on Picniks. I went yesterday to discuss a few projects of have lined up, and yes you are right, Kate is lovely, infact the whole team were very helpful.
Worry i need not, i had the fortune of being taken " behind the scenes " and can safely say it is almost like a surgical area.
I stayed for lunch and had a huge cornish pasty with baked beans, needless to say i am placing a regular order for these pasties to sell in my cafe.....maybe i shouldnt say this but, i am getting a wholesale price
I have ordered 2 celebration cakes and look forward to ordering many more!! Cant beleive you have kept this little gem hidden JO. Oh, must tell you i had a fresh cream ( proper cream ) eclair, its been a long time but it wont be long now i know where to get my fix !! Many thanks to all.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 9:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by dancing queen
I have to say a very big thankyou Jo for your directions and information on Picniks. I went yesterday to discuss a few projects of have lined up, and yes you are right, Kate is lovely, infact the whole team were very helpful.
Worry i need not, i had the fortune of being taken " behind the scenes " and can safely say it is almost like a surgical area.
I stayed for lunch and had a huge cornish pasty with baked beans, needless to say i am placing a regular order for these pasties to sell in my cafe.....maybe i shouldnt say this but, i am getting a wholesale price
I have ordered 2 celebration cakes and look forward to ordering many more!! Cant beleive you have kept this little gem hidden JO. Oh, must tell you i had a fresh cream ( proper cream ) eclair, its been a long time but it wont be long now i know where to get my fix !! Many thanks to all.
I'm glad you like them and its been beneficial. As lovely as those cakes etc are, its not a good place for the waistline is it!!!! lol

Jo xxxx