Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is the volcanic ash affecting the weather

Is the volcanic ash affecting the weather

Old Jun 15th 2010, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the volcanic ash affecting the weather

Ive heard that indeed the volcanic ash has affected the weather.......

.....and we are having a very weird june.

Jumpers and jackets are back on.Grey skies and rain and storms and it feels like UK weather or I think they may be having a better time.

Its been predicted that summer temps are going to be 5 degrees colder than their usual unbearable ones.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

ivanmax will become famous soon enoughivanmax will become famous soon enough

The weather is changing a lot in Spain. When I was a child I lived in Burgos (North) and we used to have lots of snow in winter and very hot summers. Now we donĀ“t have snow anymore but we got lots of rain and milder summers. In just 30 years the weather has changed a lot over here.
Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:02 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Its been predicted that summer temps are going to be 5 degrees colder than their usual unbearable ones.
Who predicted that then - Michael Fish?