Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Voipstunt/Voipcheap

Voipstunt/Voipcheap

Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Voipstunt/Voipcheap

I seem to remember there are some other people on this forum who use these services and was wondering if they are having trouble logging in. I am unable to log into my account with either of them.

I hope they haven't gone down the tubes with my €2,54 of credit!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voipstunt/Voipcheap

Hi there!

We use Voipcheap, and thankfully haven't had any trouble logging in or making calls. Made a call yesterday without any hassle.

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties

One suggestion O/H made is to uninstall and then re-load the software.
He also says, have you tried logging in on the Voip website, rather than the programme you've downloaded to your PC?

Sorry can't be any more help!
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Yes, I used it at about 11 pm yesterday evening but have you tried logging in today? It is not possible to log in using the interface or to personal account pages but the general site is still accessible.

Apparently they have had a serious fire and neither service is currently available.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, logged in this morning and made a call about 10 minutes ago.
All worked fine, although I have noticed that the call quality has been quite poor during the past few days.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brisca
Yes, logged in this morning and made a call about 10 minutes ago.
All worked fine, although I have noticed that the call quality has been quite poor during the past few days.
It would appear that they had a fire at their server, and had to restrict access for a period,(message that came up when I tried to log on early this AM) it was out from about 7 AM till about 1230, but have just used it and its ok now
Old Feb 16th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I have just logged on now. Thanks for the replies.