villamartin

Old Jul 11th 2010, 3:07 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: villamartin

Originally Posted by descarol
thanks again will have a holiday there 1st to see what it is like but i will be looking around the alicante and murcia regions before we make a decision many thanks for the advice we will take it on board
What made you think of Villamartin? Have you been before or do you have friends there? As a newcomer it certainly helps if you know some long term residents to give you a heads up

It is very convenient for Torre hospital. It is new and the best hospital I have had the misfortune to attend. Hopefully you will not need to try those facilities .
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

descarol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by missile
What made you think of Villamartin? Have you been before or do you have friends there? As a newcomer it certainly helps if you know some long term residents to give you a heads up

It is very convenient for Torre hospital. It is new and the best hospital I have had the misfortune to attend. Hopefully you will not need to try those facilities .
hi.... it seems pretty central to the coast and the murcia region, an hour from alicante airport. No i have never been but we will be trying the area before deciding and I dont know anyone in the area but hopefully we will meet people when we go and I can grill them about things
Old Jul 14th 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

SaratonyT is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget Murcia airport - it is about 15 minutes drive away!
Old Jul 14th 2010, 9:17 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

May I suggest you make a list of the things which you consider important, this will make it easy to confirm if Villamartin meets your priorities.

What suits one does not neccessarily go for another. You will know when you visit, if you will be happy there. Hire a car so that you can explore the area. There are many large and small towns in the surrounding area and each has something different to offer. SaratonyT mentioned Murcia airport. It is located in San Javier I would suggest this would be a place for you to consider. I hope you enjoy.

see here> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?layer=...88greMB_-P6PEI

Last edited by missile; Jul 14th 2010 at 9:24 am. Reason: added photo
Old Jul 14th 2010, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SaratonyT
Don't forget Murcia airport - it is about 15 minutes drive away!
ok thanks
Old Jul 14th 2010, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by missile
May I suggest you make a list of the things which you consider important, this will make it easy to confirm if Villamartin meets your priorities.

What suits one does not neccessarily go for another. You will know when you visit, if you will be happy there. Hire a car so that you can explore the area. There are many large and small towns in the surrounding area and each has something different to offer. SaratonyT mentioned Murcia airport. It is located in San Javier I would suggest this would be a place for you to consider. http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/p...all/499795.jpgI hope you enjoy.

see here> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?layer=...88greMB_-P6PEI
Thanks very much for your comments I will take them all on board, I intend to go around all the costal areas around villamartin and also into murcia hopefully i will find the right place and the rents at the right side of 500 euro