0%
Waste of money
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Venderdirect Problems - anyone else?

Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

ewanhutton is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Venderdirect Problems - anyone else?

Hi we put our house in Spain up for sale with Vender Direct over three months ago with the top "platinum" service. Just about everything that could go wrong did - they did not get the photos done, no for sale sign, the multi-listing did not work and they did not give us a valuation!!! They have had IT problems and the person dealing with us has left them during this time. I spoke to the owner today and he seems to think this is ok :curse:! - I asked for my money back which he refused - he offered me 30Euros. What a complete waste of money and more importantly over three months of time and effort!! Has anyone else had good or bad experiences with them?

Thanks Ewan.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Venderdirect Problems - anyone else?

Actually they look like a good firm, they do advertise via Right Move in the UK and have plenty of properties on their web site, perhaps you are just unlucky, but not having used them or using them I can't really comment, just that we are selling, and have looked at many websites selling properties, including Venderdirect.