Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Valencia Region - Online Health Appts

Valencia Region - Online Health Appts

Old Jan 4th 2013, 8:30 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Valencia Region - Online Health Appts

Originally Posted by jackytoo
what's your point. I thought he made it clear he has never lived in Spain Stevie who raised this has never lived there since he joined this forum about 5 years ago. Agoreira certainly knows a lot more of what is happening there than some who have lived there for years...fluency helps
I didn't ask you.

I would prefer an answer from the person I asked.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 10:46 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

what's your point. I thought he made it clear he has never lived in Spain Stevie who raised this has never lived there since he joined this forum about 5 years ago. Agoreira certainly knows a lot more of what is happening there than some who have lived there for years...fluency helps
If Spain was booming as Stevie would have us all believe, the question has to be asked why he is not living and working in his favourite city, Madrid, rather than stuck in London, which quite a number of Spanish people now consider to be their best bet ?

With regard to Ag, if no one could give a considered or educated opinion regarding knowledge they have gained outside of their own personal experience, then I imagine lots of historians and teachers would be out of a job.
In any event surely on a public forum open to all its members, opinions can be expressed on anything posted...........as I understand it anyway ?
Old Jan 5th 2013, 7:20 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn. You know full well Jacky that I've lived and worked in Madrid. If the Moderators want to ask me, I'm quite willing to tell them places I worked - but I'm obviously not going to give details to someone like you . Funny though, you had a different opinion a couple of days ago, about posters criticising other posters...

Keep your nose out of my posts...we have moderators
Old Jan 5th 2013, 8:59 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
If Spain was booming as Stevie would have us all believe, the question has to be asked why he is not living and working in his favourite city, Madrid, rather than stuck in London, which quite a number of Spanish people now consider to be their best bet ?

With regard to Ag, if no one could give a considered or educated opinion regarding knowledge they have gained outside of their own personal experience, then I imagine lots of historians and teachers would be out of a job.
In any event surely on a public forum open to all its members, opinions can be expressed on anything posted...........as I understand it anyway ?
Some good points there Dick I wonder if Stevie has you on ignore as he never responds to your comments although you post more or less the same as I do...should I be flattered

As for the last para, yes that was my understanding too, I remember Sue saying pretty much the same. Please anyone don't answer this...I was asking Dick.......
Old Jan 5th 2013, 10:52 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Some good points there Dick I wonder if Stevie has you on ignore as he never responds to your comments although you post more or less the same as I do...should I be flattered

As for the last para, yes that was my understanding too, I remember Sue saying pretty much the same. Please anyone don't answer this...I was asking Dick.......
Err,yeh fine,
I'll get back to you on that when I have a minute.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 12:48 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

is this an open site or not

Old Jan 6th 2013, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

ionie is an unknown quantity at this point

Lynnxa:
The problem here might be that quite often when you see this in firefox the page is too big for the screen and you miss the bit at the bottom that says 'add exception'.
When you get to this shrink the screen by using ctrl- then you should see the bit you want. Ctril+ back to the size you want.
Maybe... It worked for me.
Hope this helps.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 1:16 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ionie
Lynnxa:
The problem here might be that quite often when you see this in firefox the page is too big for the screen and you miss the bit at the bottom that says 'add exception'.
When you get to this shrink the screen by using ctrl- then you should see the bit you want. Ctril+ back to the size you want.
Maybe... It worked for me.
Hope this helps.
I've tried that - trust me I've tried......

I use that a lot for various sites, especially when on my netbook

it's a problem even on the humongous double wide screen on the PC though