Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Urgent Selling our car what do we need

Urgent Selling our car what do we need

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Urgent Selling our car what do we need

Someone is coming to pick up our car today we have the Transfer Doc form but someone has told us we also need another to say how much we sold the car for etc and that we have to take it to the Trafico in Alicante and the buyer has to come with us,does anyone know if this is true and if we need anything else.
Any help much appreciated
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Selling our car what do we need

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
Someone is coming to pick up our car today we have the Transfer Doc form but someone has told us we also need another to say how much we sold the car for etc and that we have to take it to the Trafico in Alicante and the buyer has to come with us,does anyone know if this is true and if we need anything else.
Any help much appreciated
we sold a car here last year - used a solicitor to draw up a contract which basically says who sold the car and to who and for how much and that its being sold free from debt and charges and they agree to pay any fines etc from the said date

I wouldnt sell your car with out the contract

Changing thr name can be a bit of hassle, need copies of everythign and probably best if buyer/seller go to Traficao although you can also get the solicitor/gestor to do that for you to
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spain
we sold a car here last year - used a solicitor to draw up a contract which basically says who sold the car and to who and for how much and that its being sold free from debt and charges and they agree to pay any fines etc from the said date

I wouldnt sell your car with out the contract

Changing thr name can be a bit of hassle, need copies of everythign and probably best if buyer/seller go to Traficao although you can also get the solicitor/gestor to do that for you to
Thank you for that we are meeting them in an hour so see what happens and what id they have etc
Old Oct 4th 2008, 1:52 pm
Coco

scottvanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that we are meeting them in an hour so see what happens and what id they have etc
Hi
How did you get on, did you sell your car? I will be moving to spain soon and will be buying a second-hand spanish car, any tips. Private/Dealer ? I will be in the costa blanca north area.
Any advice please

Thank you
Scott
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

If it all falls through PM me as I am looking for something small and economical for the OH. Depends on what you are selling of course.

Steve
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:20 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by finca steve
If it all falls through PM me as I am looking for something small and economical for the OH. Depends on what you are selling of course.

Steve
love two have a grilfreind like that !
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:02 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by finca steve

Steve
How about a big 3 litre with a syphoning tube and a 5 litre container.thats what I call economical