Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Urbanizations in Benidorm

Urbanizations in Benidorm

Old May 10th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Sugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of lightSugarlugs is a glorious beacon of light
Default Urbanizations in Benidorm

I know there are a few of these but if anyone knows the names of them could they let me know please as we would like to have a look round to see what they are like with a poss view to buying a property there.
Old May 10th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urbanizations in Benidorm

Sorry can't help with any names off the top of my head but you might want to look at Albir, Alfaz del Pi, La Nucia, all within easy reach of Benidorm on good bus routes (€1.20) each way and an easy drive. Is there any particular reason why you fancy Benidorm itself? The properties are much older there than the surrounding towns.
Old May 10th 2008, 1:47 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sugarlugs
I know there are a few of these but if anyone knows the names of them could they let me know please as we would like to have a look round to see what they are like with a poss view to buying a property there.
Sugarlugs I know you thought the people in the television programme were great but it wasn't real..................... was it
Old May 13th 2008, 3:39 am
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

A nice one to consider,Alberca,its a good 20 mins drive out of benidorm centre,a two bedroom detached is going to cost you about 190,000euro.The houses are about 6 years old.But please by yourself a damp meter to check out the house,remember if the house is very cool inside,it will be very cold in winter.