Reload this Page >

Unwanted furniture

Unwanted furniture

Old May 10th 2015, 6:34 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Unwanted furniture

Hi again,
It's more than likely that when all is completed at the Abogados and we spend some time at our apartment that we will replace most of the furniture.
Is there a charity organisation around Ayamonte that would collect same?
Would anyone have a phone number/name etc.?
Regards,
XFILES
Old May 10th 2015, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Unwanted furniture

Originally Posted by XFILES
Hi again,
It's more than likely that when all is completed at the Abogados and we spend some time at our apartment that we will replace most of the furniture.
Regards,
XFILES
I am sure there are charity shops probably connected to the church "Caritas" however most people just place redundant items carefully next to the bins and they disappear before dawn the next day I am sure to a good home!
Old May 10th 2015, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default Re: Unwanted furniture

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
I am sure there are charity shops probably connected to the church "Caritas" however most people just place redundant items carefully next to the bins and they disappear before dawn the next day I am sure to a good home!
Yup, put out a couple of sunbed mattresses and four cushion covers and they vanished within the hour!! Good to know that recycling works and it does someone a good turn.
Old May 11th 2015, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by XFILES
Hi again,
Regards,
XFILES
Hi, there is going to be a Saturday Market in the car park of CE Golf Club on the 31st May from 11am onwards. If you would like to donate some of your unwanted furniture or sell it there yourself I will get back to you with more details, regards Bryony
Old May 11th 2015, 4:13 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and thanks for all the info.
We are not there till early June, so, once sorted it's most likely it will all be carefully placed close to the bins area.
Regards,
XFILES
Old May 11th 2015, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

31st May ? I thought it was the Saturday the 30th, it is advertised elsewhere as the 30th May.
Old May 11th 2015, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
31st May ? I thought it was the Saturday the 30th, it is advertised elsewhere as the 30th May.
Just making sure everyone is awake