Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Unemployment benefit from UK when looking for a job in Spain?

Unemployment benefit from UK when looking for a job in Spain?

Old Nov 24th 2009, 10:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unemployment benefit from UK when looking for a job in Spain?

Spain (49 Viewing)
Living & working in Spain - Share your experiences, everything from buying a house to the local food.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 6:10 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
£95 ish I believe I wrote.

OMG how to get under people skin when there incapable of discussion.

What was those three items to make Spain better, HMMMMM.
BIG difference between £64.30 and £95 (ish) Are you for real
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:46 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

I was quoting the payment for a couple.

Yes I`m real thank you and obviously very clever.

From your own link.

Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance

The maximum weekly rates are:

Type of person Amount

Single people, aged under 25 £50.95
Single people, aged 25 or over £64.30
Couples and civil partnerships (both aged 18 or over) £100.95
Lone parent (aged under 18) £50.95
Lone parent (aged 18 or over) £64.30

For income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, the amount may be less after your household income, pension and savings is taken into account.

Last edited by chulo; Nov 25th 2009 at 3:37 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:01 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I was quoting the payment for a couple.

Yes I`m real thank you and obviously very clever.

From your own link.

Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance

The maximum weekly rates are:

Type of person Amount

Single people, aged under 25 £50.95
Single people, aged 25 or over £64.30
Couples and civil partnerships (both aged 18 or over) £100.95
Lone parent (aged under 18) £50.95
Lone parent (aged 18 or over) £64.30

For income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, the amount may be less after your household income, pension and savings is taken into account.
Were you really ...well you didn't make that clear.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:25 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lionda
I did, the amount gave it away, if you think about it.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:29 pm
Popping in for a chat

Like I said earlier...are you for real
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

She would get zilch after her boyfriends wages were taken into account.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:22 am
Banned

Like I said earlier...are you for real

No, see a Dr your imagining all this.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

SAM80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, I'm sorry to have opened up such a Pandora's Box. I am an honest person who moved to Spain to live with my Spanish boyfriend and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find a job... hence my post.

As I said I've worked (since University up until the point I moved to Spain this June!) paying my taxes in the UK and if I was unemployed in the UK I would therefore be entitled to unemployment benefit. However I am now in Spain and clearly having not worked here I cannot make unemployment claims here.

Thank you for all your messages.

Regards, Sam

ps I'm not a sponger (and would never be one)!
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Life is shit for a lot of people at the moment and I feel for everyone who cannot get work.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 7:37 pm
Popping in for a chat

You didn't make yourself clear, you were way off mark so stop being so smug and get your facts right if you want to appear clever
Old Nov 30th 2009, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

can you call yourself SAM8O these days
WANT THAT NUMBER PLATE
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:42 am
Banned

Don`t worry Sam, the comments you have received speak more of the writer than the reader.

I feel some write on here in preference to the real world, where there unable to communicate with there mouths as there foot is too wedged in for easy extraction.

Also some are very thick.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Also some are very thick.
For the very first time, we are in agreement.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:22 am
Banned

Its becoming a surreal Monday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.