Uk Pensions

Old Jun 20th 2011, 1:44 am
Just Joined

walkthetalk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk Pensions

Ironically, I got hurt a little by UK property when I left. It hadn't grown or depreciated so I basically walked away from the beach house - and the ex now has a bargain!

But, like most markets - even property has a fluctuation connected somewhat to a business cycle. It's just that they appear less obvious because of the value of money always increases too (forgive me for stating the obvious - force of habit now). It only takes a look at the Spanish housing market to see that it can and does from time to time fall apart. The Moscow market may be about the greediest I have ever seen - renting a 2 bedroom apartment for $7000 US a month is insanity but, it is common place here. I absolutely expect the glue to unstick soon.

That said, you got in and got out at very good times and clearly did not fall into the capitalist trap of being too greedy so WELL DONE!