Ugly Bunch?

Old Jul 14th 2008, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ugly Bunch?

Originally Posted by Rotor
The men do nothing for me ....
Well one man usually drives the taxi for me, another man usually staffs the front door and looks menacingly at vagrants, another man serves my tapas at lunchtime, another man is happy to fill up my tank with fuel, yet another man provides all the legal advice I need so there are some useful ones around.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:19 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Have you noticed how the ratio of attractive women in Spain is much higher than the UK?

Guess its down to diet and lifestyle,plus having a better understanding on fashion,?

Rgds

Ugly Rotor

(Ballistic vest on!)
Yes in spain they are fantastic when they are young.but as they get older the get fater and fater and fater.then they moan and moan and moan.thats why you see most men out with the younger babes and leave the old boots in the house
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
Yes in spain they are fantastic when they are young.but as they get older the get fater and fater and fater.then they moan and moan and moan.thats why you see most men out with the younger babes and leave the old boots in the house
lol, cool post, prolly right, there are still some well fit jobs in there 40's though but you have noticed something certainly true.

everyone likes different, I love latin birds, they well pretty for me, but others like chinese and thai, some like German.

Its down to diet and lifestyle for sure, really though English people are badly educated same as yanks, there are a lot of fit and fat latinas in the US, those that goto a Latin school are the pick of the bunch, those who attend US classes are the big juggernauts.

But one thing with the Spanish even the larger (young) variety still have those pretty smiley faces, you just dont get them in the UK
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:00 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

the spanish girl that live next door to me is muy bueno in very way about 28 good looks mouth watering eyes and few outher thinks if you know what i mean
but here boyfreind is 32 ruby built and some one whant to lit the canndle up there .... but some night she lay in two him .... and i mean she hits him , spanish ladys are vocal but this one know how to uesd the cook waer aswell and not just on the hot pan

but i dont see to many off them with fat , ugly ,tattoos there just right and that more Interactive with meetting new people been isrih i used to put the hand to meet , that stopped now with 2 kisses are 3 , that i want more , its irish think i tell them
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jurdyr
the spanish girl that live next door to me is muy bueno in very way about 28 good looks mouth watering eyes and few outher thinks if you know what i mean
but here boyfreind is 32 ruby built and some one whant to lit the canndle up there .... but some night she lay in two him .... and i mean she hits him , spanish ladys are vocal but this one know how to uesd the cook waer aswell and not just on the hot pan

but i dont see to many off them with fat , ugly ,tattoos there just right and that more Interactive with meetting new people been isrih i used to put the hand to meet , that stopped now with 2 kisses are 3 , that i want more , its irish think i tell them
mate you just need to see the hookers on the roundabouts they are class, proper nice - no spots - no heroin problems -

Latin girls -

Mira mira yo quiero

Cuban girls, Cuban girls, (I like 'em)
Puerto Rican girls, Puerto Rican girls, (yo quiero)
Mexican girls, Mexican girls, (yo quiero)
Spanish girls, Spanish girls, (I like 'em)
Girls, Girls, Latin girls
Latin girls, Latin girls
Latin girls, What's happenin' girls?
What's happenin' girl? What's happenin?

I like Latin dem Latin women (I do)
And they love me cause I'm that man
With cocoa nuts and chocolate skin
I'm that mocha masculine
Feminines that are Latin call ya friends
And call your cousins cause I know you got dozens of them
Marias, Elizabeths, Sonyas and Blancas
When I see ya you can get boned if ya wanta
Yo quiero and I'm sincero
If you never had an ichi let me be your primero
We can hit the channel we can dance the bolero
Have a shopping spree and you can spend my dinero
But...
I wish you was more like J-Lo
(my love don't cost) Cause love don't cost a thing
So why don't you let this king love the queen of Argentine
Girl you know I know you know what I mean
Cause I like them'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lf_zu_Y33mQ original

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Yata5YCN0s&feature=related more spanish live with (con) Juanes - my preference
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:42 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

There's certainly a lot of fat ugly tattooed pikeys in the UK.

When I was in the redlight district in Holland, I was STUNNED at how georgeous most of the women were, - well there was one swamp donkey that we saw in a window and the joke was, she was the only one to get a customer as we walked past them all.

Try and imagine a poorly shaved orangoutang in a frock.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:35 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=andyrich666;6575196]mate you just need to see the hookers on the roundabouts they are class, proper nice - no spots - no heroin problems -

Latin girls -

Mira mira yo quiero

Cuban girls, Cuban girls, (I like 'em)
Puerto Rican girls, Puerto Rican girls, (yo quiero)
Mexican girls, Mexican girls, (yo quiero)
Spanish girls, Spanish girls, (I like 'em)
Girls, Girls, Latin girls
Latin girls, Latin girls
Latin girls, What's happenin' girls?
What's happenin' girl? What's happenin?

I like Latin dem Latin women (I do)
And they love me cause I'm that man
With cocoa nuts and chocolate skin
I'm that mocha masculine
Feminines that are Latin call ya friends
And call your cousins cause I know you got dozens of them
Marias, Elizabeths, Sonyas and Blancas
When I see ya you can get boned if ya wanta
Yo quiero and I'm sincero
If you never had an ichi let me be your primero
We can hit the channel we can dance the bolero
Have a shopping spree and you can spend my dinero
But...
I wish you was more like J-Lo
(my love don't cost) Cause love don't cost a thing
So why don't you let this king love the queen of Argentine
Girl you know I know you know what I mean
Cause I like them'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lf_zu_Y33mQ original
/watch?v=gXiKQ1fJj-Y is better nicer Latin dem Latin women

36 and slim here wich i got ladys like them mmmmm
not in to pay for them unless it a meal few drinks and see what happen when we wake up in the morring ROUND 2
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:40 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone pays for sex, one way or the other.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bil
Everyone pays for sex, one way or the other.
ya that ture Beauty , Book Gifts , Health , Jewelry , Movies , Music , Shoes , toys Video Games , flowers and so all that all cost
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:51 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

jurdyr ............... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr The object of your desire

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:40 am.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

sueandterry is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you noticed how the ratio of attractive women in Spain is much higher than the UK?

Guess its down to diet and lifestyle,plus having a better understanding on fashion,?

Rgds

Ugly Rotor

(Ballistic vest on!)
yep, we're sun bleached, tanned, and can get away with wearing clothes
that we wouldn't be seen dead in, in UK !!Can't beat it !! Thanks anyway !
Nice to have compliments !!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
jurdyr ............... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr The object of your desire
where she please i love to meet here there no down here just up in the world
lol thank poshnbucks your always looking out form me again i do the same for you

Last edited by jurdyr; Jul 18th 2008 at 2:19 am.