Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Typicallyspanish.com

Typicallyspanish.com

Old Aug 25th 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Typicallyspanish.com

I have lost the above web-site, is it still operating or now gone from the net?
Old Aug 25th 2013, 11:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Typicallyspanish.com

Nope ... still there
Old Aug 26th 2013, 1:50 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

it is today, anyway - but when I tried yesterday I got something else

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:03 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

spotted this on there

402 million € to be spent on bicycle lanes in Andalucía
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Blatant waste of money some cyclists seem to ride on the pavement NOT the designated cycle lane. Others ride on cycle lane and don't give a toss about anyone else, they are king of the lanes and road, give you gbh of ears if there is NO pavement and you HAVE to use the cycle lane or road to walk on. Time they had to pay insurance, adhere to one way systems, wear proper safety gear and be fined if they don't abide by the laws.

I used to cycle a lot but not here, gees it is mad and dangerous.
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Blatant waste of money some cyclists seem to ride on the pavement NOT the designated cycle lane. Others ride on cycle lane and don't give a toss about anyone else, they are king of the lanes and road, give you gbh of ears if there is NO pavement and you HAVE to use the cycle lane or road to walk on. Time they had to pay insurance, adhere to one way systems, wear proper safety gear and be fined if they don't abide by the laws.

I used to cycle a lot but not here, gees it is mad and dangerous.
My son who you may have seen rode from UK to south of Spain, ie us. said the Spanish were fantastic with him and found they were way better tan UK car users, he used all safety gear etc, he also stayed away obviously from main roads, but he was so impressed with the courtesy given by other traffic.

So suppose speak as you find, so please dont tar them all with the same brush, by the way he did it for charity
Old Aug 26th 2013, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know he did it for charity, (I followed some of it) which is possibly why he had such a reaction ?

I base my opinion on what I have found when cycling in Spain and having had a near disaster with a Spanish car driver entering a narrow car park entrance the WRONG way and knocking me off my bike spilling my shopping all over the car park. Lucky for me the police man I had just been talking too further down the road was behind me in his car. The car driver will wish he never met a Scots lass and her bike going the right way with a police car behind her. A lot of words were exchanged, paperwork checked and the police man handed him some papers he had written. The driver went off muttering loudly to a dirty look from the policeman.

PS If you read my post I did not tar all cyclists with any brush.
Old Aug 26th 2013, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the replies I see it is working today.