Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Two part tariff with Iberdrola

Two part tariff with Iberdrola

Old Mar 6th 2011, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Michael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Two part tariff with Iberdrola

Contacted Iberdrola with a request to go on their two part tariff for off peak use of electricity. Duly sent off the necessary forms but this was over a month ago and so far new meter has not yet been installed.

Has anybody had the experience of doing the same and if so how long did you wait for them to fit the new meter?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all
Default Re: Two part tariff with Iberdrola

I emailed them & they said they sent me the contract to sign but I never receive it. After 2 months of emails back & forth, I finally got them to install the dual meter & I didn't even know that they installed the meter till I queried them why I got charged 9.04 euro for the coupling fee.

Keep trying email them & eventually they will install the new meter without having to sign anything.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Val W is an unknown quantity at this point

We signed the contract in the shop, but nothing happened. After a few months we went back and asked why, didn't get an answer, and had to sign again, this time they arrived after a few days. They called to say they had done it, and we were charged just over 10 euros.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replies, have tried phoning but after waiting what seems like forever I give up. Will resort to emails every day if necessary.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

northend is an unknown quantity at this point

We signed up at the local office and our new meter was fitted within 72 hours. No problem and saving money. Just remember to use the high usage items i.e. washing machine, oven etc when off peak.