tv Vlaanderen

Old Jan 2nd 2009, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

tuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nice
Default tv Vlaanderen

Hello (mainly Belgian) people. I have tv Vlaanderen (my girl friend is Belgian).
Question:- If I point my 80cm dish to Astra 1D 23.5º should I be able to receive the HD channels if I have the Vlaanderen HD package?. I read some months ago that tv Vlaanderen would only be recievable north of Paris. Any help please. Tuk-tuk.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 2:42 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tv Vlaanderen

Being a Dutch English couple we watch The Dutch channels here in Galicia. We use a small dish where as if we wanted to view UK TV we would have to use something like 1.8m or 2 M dia dish. Having done a web search here are some links that may be of help.
http://www.lyngsat-address.com/ln/Li...laanderen.html
PS we have assumed you do not mean BVN, hopefully that is correct.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

tuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nicetuk-tuk is just really nice

Thanks Ian, BVN ok on astra19º (not hd). I think I may need a bigger dish for the HD frequencies. Thanks Tuk.tuk
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

hi

looking at the maps on lyngsat for astra 23 it looks like an 80cm dish should be ok for them....
the canaldigitaal / tvv channels are on 11856 V SR 27500 FEC 5/6
which is available on a beam which should be OK on an 80cm dish
http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/astra1e_vb.html

although something like a 1m dish should give you a bit more signals and help in rain or cloud.

i also know that you can buy an LNB monoblock (ie an block with two LNBs that point in the correct angles) so ytou can view channels from both atra 19 and astra 23 at the sme time without having to move the dish all the time.
i have seen them on the TVV website - but have not seen any here in spain yet so cannot comment if they are good. a motor on the dish is also a possibility.

hope this helps
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi sat & pc guy, I am a bit baffled, I am getting the SD channels 90% signal (from tv Vlaanderen) but not the HD on 11856. As all of the HD channels are missing I suppose it is possible that tv Vlaanderen has forgot to add them to my package,-they did'nt forget to take the money though. Thanks for your interest, Tuk-tuk.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

have a look at these for the TVV channel frequencies for each of the satellites....
http://en.kingofsat.net/pack-tvvlaanderen.php

and the HD channels on 23
http://en.kingofsat.net/tp.php?tp=3684

if you are getting a good signasl for those channels on 11739 )astra23) then you should get a good signal for the HD channels on 11865 also

if the channels are missing from your pack then you will get a "channel scambled" mesage.
if you are not receiving the signals then you will be getting a "no signal" message.

my passing interest in TVV is a belgium stepfather....so i have to keep an eye on TVV for him....
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi sat & pc, I have scanned 11856 but I get nothing on this transponder. I get channels on 11739 but not the HD ones. All the HD channels should be on 11856. Does your stepfather have the HD package?. I think I will have to contact tv Vlaaanderen to check that they have included it in my package. tv Vlaanderen do a good web site with all the frequencies on etc. Incidently, do you know of a good site for the download of tv Vlaanderen programme schedules?. Thanks for taking an interest. Tuk-tuk.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:39 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellit...a1-astra3.html

http://www.tv-vlaanderen.be/index2.asp

Last edited by poshnbucks; Jan 2nd 2009 at 11:44 pm.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:50 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

small problem you need there System Encryption wich is DVB Cryptoworks two view the channel thought there free
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by jurdyr
small problem you need there System Encryption wich is DVB Cryptoworks two view the channel thought there free

Go to bed jurdyr ya ya ya

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 12:00 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

wich if i could ,still have this flu , have to head to the vet and get a check up
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by tuk-tuk
Hi sat & pc, I have scanned 11856 but I get nothing on this transponder. I get channels on 11739 but not the HD ones. All the HD channels should be on 11856. Does your stepfather have the HD package?. I think I will have to contact tv Vlaaanderen to check that they have included it in my package. tv Vlaanderen do a good web site with all the frequencies on etc. Incidently, do you know of a good site for the download of tv Vlaanderen programme schedules?. Thanks for taking an interest. Tuk-tuk.
silly question but do you have a HD receiver???

non HD receivers may interprete the HD channels as DATA channels, and not TV channels...

re schedules: i have not found one single place for schedules, but instead the schedules are on the individual channel websites...VijfTV, VTM Vitaya etc...
Old Jan 4th 2009, 2:37 am

Satandpcguy likes to produce his own satellite television programmes using the latest state of the art equipment, But due to the credit crunch many staff have found themselves surplus to requirements.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everybody, thanks for all the helpfull (and some not so helpfull) advise. It turns out I just had one setting wrong for that transponder, I had it set on DVB-S and it should have been DVB-S2. All working fine now. Thanks again, Tuk-tuk