Reload this Page >

Trying to trace James Butterworth

Trying to trace James Butterworth

Old Jul 21st 2010, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Heirtracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to trace James Butterworth

Hello,

I'm working on behalf of a large pension fund to find the whereabouts of a Mr James Butterworth - born in 1942. He was last known to be living in the Benalmadena area at apartment addresses EDF Minerva and EDF La Biznaga. He had a brother in the UK, John Butterworth (now deceased) and a niece called Dawn.

The fund adminstrator has lost touch with the gentleman and they need to contact him about his pension. If anyone can help perhaps you could PM/e-mail me and I'll provide some more details to help you verfiy the authenticity of this request.

Thankyou

Heirtracer

Last edited by Sue; Jul 21st 2010 at 5:27 pm. Reason: Admin is aware of this post.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of
Default Re: Trying to trace James Butterworth

ofc he may owe you money and has run off to spain,gl in your search

Last edited by sensationalfrog; Jul 22nd 2010 at 12:48 am. Reason: i spelt spain wrong