Travel to UK

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

alsutt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Travel to UK

Help
I need to travel back to the UK for my grandfather's funeral but my passport is 6 months out of date. Any ideas?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Travel to UK

Originally Posted by alsutt
Help
I need to travel back to the UK for my grandfather's funeral but my passport is 6 months out of date. Any ideas?
sorry to hear about your grandfather,
my guess would be to contact the BRITISH EMBASSY in Madrid, and see if you can get an emergency passport.
good luck and let us know how you get on
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alsutt
Help
Try HERE
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

frankcoleman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
sorry to hear about your grandfather,
my guess would be to contact the BRITISH EMBASSY in Madrid, and see if you can get an emergency passport.
good luck and let us know how you get on
Any one of the consulates will be able to help you get something straight away but it will only be an emergency one valid for one trip.