Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Travel advice needed, Malaga to Alicante

Travel advice needed, Malaga to Alicante

Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Travel advice needed, Malaga to Alicante

Took me 7 hours to get to Javea and the same coming back including a few stops. I dont drive fast, but I was driving at a steady 80 Km per hour. It would be very tiring not to mention dangerous to attempt to drive there and back in a day
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

surreygirl will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Travel advice needed, Malaga to Alicante

Sorry I see you are only going to Alicante, well you can knock of about an hour and a half from that time, so I suppose it would be possible, but still very tiring
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surreygirl
Took me 7 hours to get to Javea and the same coming back including a few stops. I dont drive fast, but I was driving at a steady 80 Km per hour. It would be very tiring not to mention dangerous to attempt to drive there and back in a day
That sounds about right, seeing as I didnt stop at all and drove well above that speed.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Cheers for the advice everybody.

Last edited by john1979; Jan 20th 2008 at 1:27 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:25 am
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

I went from Marbella to Roquetas del mar, very near Almeria last week - took 3.5 hours on the a7/n340. Was doing really well until they ran out of tarmac, diverting us via the coastal way (coffee stop) and back on the main road at Adra. Was there and back in a day as well.

Many years ago I drove Fuengirola to Alicante through the old way, took about 6ish hours as I recall. Was one way as came back by boat!