Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

transfer of licence for bed and breakfast

transfer of licence for bed and breakfast

Old Feb 11th 2019, 8:12 am
Just Joined

mellyhumpty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transfer of licence for bed and breakfast

Hi everyone - I currently live in the UK and have seen a property in a town in the Province of Granada, Andalusia, that I would like to purchase. It used to be run as a B & B but the owners moved back to London and it hasn't been ran as this for a few years. However the estate agent has just confirmed for me that it still has a licence with the town hall as alojamiento rural and it would be a matter of transferring this into my name. Has anyone experience of this and do they know if it is just a matter of transferring the name or would the property have to go through a full inspection again. Many thanks in advance - Mel
Old Feb 11th 2019, 10:37 am
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: transfer of licence for bed and breakfast

IMO.
Its odds on that it will not be a simple case of changing names.
I would tell the agent, in that case get this changed prior to my deposit / sale.
Old Feb 11th 2019, 11:01 am
Just Joined

mellyhumpty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: transfer of licence for bed and breakfast

Yes - actually that makes more sense. Thanks very much