Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Train time Benidorm - Denia

Train time Benidorm - Denia

Old Nov 23rd 2010, 4:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Train time Benidorm - Denia

Any idea how long the train takes. Someone getting the 10 am train tomorrow and I dont know what time they will get it!
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of
Default Re: Train time Benidorm - Denia

Tram leaving Benidorm @ 9.59 AM arriving @ Denia 11.08.

according to my timetable from November 2009.

Just let's hope it is correct todate.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
Tram leaving Benidorm @ 9.59 AM arriving @ Denia 11.08.

according to my timetable from November 2009.

Just let's hope it is correct todate.
Well ... theres a bar there if I'm early

Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

you should be fine except sometimes the driver likes a boccy stop at Teulada so the whole train stops for 15 mins! just adds to the fun of the journey.

I got it last week Denia-Benidorm, a nice day out. Bit of a change from driving.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 7:40 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well ... theres a bar there if I'm early

Thanks
I remember it being a decent bar years ago, otherwise you can walk down to the ferry port and use the one there, and if you've got more time to spare drive down to Las Rotas, two minutes away and go into the Willem's bar, overlooking the sea.