Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tourism Licence

Tourism Licence

Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:02 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tourism Licence

Originally Posted by Domino
very very very recently - I came across it when researching starting a business in Spain, but I am not on my own computer at the moment so cannot give details. It was a Spanish website that listed the amount of autonomo charged.

ISTR that those who work on markets and boot sales are only considered for 50% of the normal sum.

It may be a case of the usual problem - if you don't ask then no one will tell you.
Originally Posted by whitelinen
I asked you but you are unable to confirm your statement. I have been autonoma for ten years like everyone else I made it my business to know as much about it as possible and I do not recognise anything you say. It is and always has been a punative tax which has been discussed and questioned on this and other Spanish forums ad nauseum.

Dont you think that if there had been other options available they would have been mentioned by others and detailed on the seg soc site?
What did I say ?
Well as English is obviously not your first or even second language I will take the normal English way of dealing with ignorant foreigners and shout it

I AM NOT ON MY OWN COMPUTER AT THE MOMENT SO CANNOT GIVE DETAILS.

However, I will confirm to you that I had made a mental note that when I am able to get on to my own computer in the next week I will find the details and post it on this forum.
If I am wrong then I will apolgise, but as I am not an habitual liar then I am telling you what I have read.

But, if you were really switched on you might actually do some digging yourself instead of waiting for someone else to fill in the forms for you.

Despite that, have a good Christmas, it is a time of good tidings, and you sound as if you need some time off

rgds
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:08 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Specially for White Linen

a quick search has found
http://www.advoco.es/hot-topics/43-g...tem.html#Aut12
which supports my original statements regarding new start businesses (but seem to be subject to age requirements) and also for market stall holders and boot salers.

Thank you and Good Noel
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Friends of ours tried to open their finca as a "casa rural" - they jumped through so many hoops, redid the sewerage, reform so much to try and meet their requirements. Anyway, after 5 years of trying to meet their rules etc., they have now returned to UK and are trying to sell the property!

Dose not surprise me , Spanish authorities are very anti small business and too stupid/arrogant to realize how important small business`s are for an economy.
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by Rotor
Dose not surprise me , Spanish authorities are very anti small business and too stupid/arrogant to realize how important small business`s are for an economy.
Try
http://www.andaluciaemprende.es/es/2...8-12.17.41.317
seems to tell a slightly different story.
they also give a "home" for 6months in their premises for new startups.

is this another "Lets Knock Spain Because They Don't Talk The Same Language As Us" statement ??
Old Dec 24th 2011, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

is this another "Lets Knock Spain Because They Don't Talk The Same Language As Us" statement ??
Wouldn't have thought so, why should it be? He disagrees with you about treatment of small businesses, nothing wrong with that, he's allowed his own opinion, why should that be thought of as knocking the language? I love it when people read something that isn't there and just make it up as they go along. Simply because someone dares to have a different opinion to theirs.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by agoreira
Wouldn't have thought so, why should it be? He disagrees with you about treatment of small businesses, nothing wrong with that, he's allowed his own opinion, why should that be thought of as knocking the language? I love it when people read something that isn't there and just make it up as they go along. Simply because someone dares to have a different opinion to theirs.
you have said it all so I dont know why you even bothered

Old Dec 24th 2011, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

you have said it all so I dont know why you even bothered
But of course I can't be accused of making it up, it's a quote, verbatim from your post. Have a nice Christmas!
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Try
http://www.andaluciaemprende.es/es/2...8-12.17.41.317
seems to tell a slightly different story.
they also give a "home" for 6months in their premises for new startups.

I speak Spanish and have had 5 years in business in Spain , employing Spaniards as well

What about you?
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by Rotor
I speak Spanish and have had 5 years in business in Spain , employing Spaniards as well

What about you?
I refer you to my previous postings

But bearing in mind your stated experience you seem to display (perhaps just to this forum) a startling nievety and lack of knowledge

have a nice Christmas
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

I refer you to my previous postings

But bearing in mind your stated experience you seem to display (perhaps just to this forum) a startling nievety and lack of knowledge

have a nice Christmas
Youve obviously never walked the walk ,go and start a business and come back and tell us about it a year later , we can all quote sites where the Spanish government are offering money , the reality is no one seems to get any, Spanish or foreign.

Being an empresario is nothing like your health & safety consultant job (the bane of most small business`s).

Last edited by Rotor; Dec 24th 2011 at 3:27 pm.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by agoreira
But of course I can't be accused of making it up, it's a quote, verbatim from your post. Have a nice Christmas!
go on then - show me where I actually made such a verbatim statement.......
Old Dec 25th 2011, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

adra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really niceadra04778 is just really nice

Blimey ! its Christmas is it so important to be seen to be right !!!
Old Dec 25th 2011, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by adra04778
Blimey ! its Christmas is it so important to be seen to be right !!!

It is if your wrong seasons greetings.
Old Dec 25th 2011, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond reputeTheLostPhotographer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pollywolly
Does anyone know how I can register my house for tourism? The house is on an urbanisation in Nerja.
The logical thing to do would be to make an appointment with an abagado. An English speaking abagado if you're not confident in your Spanish.

Most will offer free advice initially in the hope of giving their paid services at a later date. Some will even put a business plan together, fill all grant applications etc...

Go visit an abagado!

Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 25th 2011, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TheLostPhotographer
The logical thing to do would be to make an appointment with an abagado. An English speaking abagado if you're not confident in your Spanish.

Most will offer free advice initially in the hope of giving their paid services at a later date. Some will even put a business plan together, fill all grant applications etc...

Go visit an abagado!

Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Probably good advice,and I don't want to seem picky, especially over Christmas, but in order that she seeks out the right man, it's "abogado".
¡Felices fiestas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.