Reload this Page >

Is this too good to be true?

Is this too good to be true?

Old Apr 8th 2015, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Manclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is this too good to be true?

Think I'll believe it when I see it.

Telefónica to triple customers’ broadband speeds before summer | In English | EL PAÍS
Old Apr 8th 2015, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond reputewilsman77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this too good to be true?

sorry thought you were talking about the full English breakfast i found on the Cabo Roig Strip for 2.9 Euros........
Old Apr 8th 2015, 5:21 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

But what about the poor s*ds in the campo who struggle to get 1mb? Their only talking of going from 10 to 30 and from 100 to 300

Will they do anything for us?
Old Apr 9th 2015, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Snikpoh I think you will find people in the campo hae long given up on Telefonica and sought out one of the microwave internet suppliers.

Ours is Conecta 3, free connection and router, free phonecalls to other conecta users, 3 cents a minute to call UK (basically like a mobile, but a house phone) and 8mb/s internet connection via dish that is no bigger than a dinner plate. All this for 34€ per month inc iva.
Old Apr 9th 2015, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond reputeDondurma has a reputation beyond repute

May I ask is it unlimited, thanks
Old Apr 12th 2015, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

shorty666 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds great I wish sky would do this over here my internet connection is brutal!
Old Apr 12th 2015, 6:07 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shorty666
That sounds great I wish sky would do this over here my internet connection is brutal!
.... as you know, SKY don't operate in Spain.

@Bri and Katee - I know what Movistar can provide in the campo as that's where I live. I just wish they would extent their service further than just the towns. We only live 3km outside of a large town yet can't get any more than 1Mb. If the UK can put fibre optic cables into the countryside, why can't that happen in Spain. They should be looking to the future and not just be standing still with thumbs up their *rses.