Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This time in two weeks...

This time in two weeks...

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: This time in two weeks...

Got my NIE now as well went in wednesday and they made me an appointment for today friday at 9 oclock, in and out in half hour with the certificate.

Also opened an account at the sol bank all very easy, after reading many bad stories.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john1979
Got my NIE now as well went in wednesday and they made me an appointment for today friday at 9 oclock, in and out in half hour with the certificate.

Also opened an account at the sol bank all very easy, after reading many bad stories.
They have certainly improved that service then, did you go to Fuengirola ?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi John

Glad to hear you have arrived safely, and that Alfie was OK too.

Sounds like you're getting stuff sorted pretty quickly; so well done to you
Looking forward to hearing more about your new life, once you're a bit more settled.

Best of luck in all that you do,
Sam.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
They have certainly improved that service then, did you go to Fuengirola ?
That is correct yes, in and out in no time.

Met some new contacts today as well and a new light supplier so maybe selling lights here as well now.

Next store neighbours own a lovely upmarket restaurant and have taken Kayleigh on as head waitress for there opening back up day next sunday.

Speak soon

John
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

lights?

good on yer John.

Hows the blog?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
lights?

good on yer John.

Hows the blog?
Angel eyes for cars etc.

I will do one maybe over the weekend though it maybe a bit boring lol.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Dog insurance now sorted.

Also got him registered here now and his micro chip registered on the spanish system, excellent vets as well and puts UK prices to shame.

As they say it's not what you know it is who you know out here. Met some intersting people so far out here. The guy who put me in with some legit insurance for the dog is a radio presenter on one of the english stations here and also does IT during the day so killed 2 birds with one stone here as he also sorted my internet as it went down.

Dog loves the heat as well lol, have to get him in or he will over heat.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:17 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john1979
Dog insurance now sorted.

Also got him registered here now and his micro chip registered on the spanish system, excellent vets as well and puts UK prices to shame.

As they say it's not what you know it is who you know out here. Met some intersting people so far out here. The guy who put me in with some legit insurance for the dog is a radio presenter on one of the english stations here and also does IT during the day so killed 2 birds with one stone here as he also sorted my internet as it went down.

Dog loves the heat as well lol, have to get him in or he will over heat.
Hi John,really pleased to hear that all is going well for you,it's good to hear that Alfie like the heat and the vets are good also.....I'm not sure whether our George will like it toooo hot though.
Good Luck with everything and Take good care