Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Tibi Parador and Problems

Tibi Parador and Problems

Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:09 pm
Banned

rowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura aboutrowlandsbb has a spectacular aura about
Default Tibi Parador and Problems

Picked up your problems from a different thread which did not give full details
but my observations are as follows;

But why did they complete without a proper electric supply....I suspect that they may not have a 'habitation' licence...are the permits legal?
If you buy in UK you would not complete your purchase without mains water and electric and the house completed to the LA requirements
Same in Spain....we are all part of EU
No Spanish contract forces you to complete unless everything is in order

And if you have a bank guarantee for any money you have paid....which you should have....your money is safe

But what to do if you are in this situation?

All get together, have a professional assessment , accept reality, and then proceed to mitigate the situation and resolve it to all the buyers benefit

How can the developer walk away and Parador be providing your electric!
Lots of questions?
If anyone wants any assistance get in touch [ I will be surprised if you have not got an action group already] and I will give what ever help I can

Brian Rowlands
e-mail [email protected]

Last edited by jdr; Sep 17th 2007 at 4:23 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:02 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tibi Parador and Problems

I hope someone from the urbanisation looks in on here Brian. I don't know if they have an action group organised, I can't remember if the man we spoke to mentioned anything about that.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:28 am
Just Joined

RichieG78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My parents live on this urbanization (they were in fact the first people to move in). My understanding is that they had a contract with the construction company that water/electricity would be supplied by them until the main supplies were turned on.

The residents (most of them) have formed a group and have started legal action against the German construction company. However this seems to have stagnated and nothing seems to have happened for a number of months now.

If anyone would like to contact my mum and dad, they will be able to give far more information than I can, then please let me know and I'll give you their e-mail address.

Regards

Richard
Old Sep 28th 2007, 11:46 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichieG78
Hi,

My parents live on this urbanization (they were in fact the first people to move in). My understanding is that they had a contract with the construction company that water/electricity would be supplied by them until the main supplies were turned on.

The residents (most of them) have formed a group and have started legal action against the German construction company. However this seems to have stagnated and nothing seems to have happened for a number of months now.

If anyone would like to contact my mum and dad, they will be able to give far more information than I can, then please let me know and I'll give you their e-mail address.

Regards

Richard
Richie I have sent you a pm
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Richie I have sent you a pm
Lionda, I think you have to have made 3 posts before you can send or receive PM's, so Richie probably won't receive it. You may have to e-mail instead.
Just trying to be helpful!
Regards
Tim
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

RichieG78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the PM, but I can't see it as I'm still a newbie.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichieG78
Thanks for the PM, but I can't see it as I'm still a newbie.
Post again and when the system catches up you should be able to get the PM`s.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:49 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Lionda, I think you have to have made 3 posts before you can send or receive PM's, so Richie probably won't receive it. You may have to e-mail instead.
Just trying to be helpful!
Regards
Tim
Thanks Tim I wasn't on yesterday evening so have only just seen this, Richie has now got access to the pm facility and replied.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:49 am
Popping in for a chat

Good News, according to an article in the Costa Blanca News it appears that the council (Tibi) are going to help the urbanisation to become legal - that's a turn up!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Good News, according to an article in the Costa Blanca News it appears that the council (Tibi) are going to help the urbanisation to become legal - that's a turn up!
At a cost ,I bet. ;-))