Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Three Kings on the beach.

Three Kings on the beach.

Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:08 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Three Kings on the beach.

Today in Fuengirola.
Attached Thumbnails Three Kings on the beach.-kingsday-032.jpg   Three Kings on the beach.-kingsday-033.jpg  
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

hitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nice
Default Re: Three Kings on the beach.

definitely one of the things i miss about spain is the way they celebrate! so nice to walk along the paseos looking at the beauty that is the spanish way of life...the rest of the world could learn alot from them in certain respects...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

hitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nicehitchw is just really nice

on a different note, what do you do over there? grew up in calahonda area lived there for 18 years only moved back to the uk 2 years ago so fuengi is my old stomping ground!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 4:50 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the pictures Looks like you had nicer weather than we did. It's been cold and damp all day and we actually had some hailstone at 2.20pm

Been very quiet in our village today.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Thanks for posting the pictures Looks like you had nicer weather than we did. It's been cold and damp all day and we actually had some hailstone at 2.20pm

Been very quiet in our village today.
It was warmish, but with a cool breeze, a lot colder than previous years.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by hitchw
on a different note, what do you do over there? grew up in calahonda area lived there for 18 years only moved back to the uk 2 years ago so fuengi is my old stomping ground!!
I am one of the lucky retired ones, although the pension is now crap with the exchange rate. ;-))
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

londonxfm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I am one of the lucky retired ones, although the pension is now crap with the exchange rate. ;-))
fantastic pics,some people are really talented,how do they do it!must take hours..
Old Jan 6th 2009, 7:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by londonxfm
fantastic pics,some people are really talented,how do they do it!must take hours..
I only pressed a button. lol
I know what you mean, they are two young guys that do different subjects each time, they had a fire in the hearth to.
There is another guy sometimes that makes crocodiles and colours them green.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:29 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonxfm
There is some sort of framework beneath all the sand and they constantly spray them with water, I like to see them and hope they continue
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Lionda
There is some sort of framework beneath all the sand and they constantly spray them with water, I like to see them and hope they continue
No frame on these, just sand, I have seen the start of some of them.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 9:29 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by jdr
No frame on these, just sand, I have seen the start of some of them.
Wow....that certainlhy is amazing
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:32 pm
Banned

johnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the roughjohnny13 is a jewel in the rough

I agree there are no framework used. They build with sand only. They look great true art form,at its best. Wish i had the time to help them.lol