Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A thread for those ARGH! moments :(

A thread for those ARGH! moments :(

Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A thread for those ARGH! moments :(

Originally Posted by Lionda
Lives with us, no work, no money, and to cap it all she hogs the pc
Kick her out on the street, tough love!

Oh wait, how old is she?

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Kick her out on the street, tough love!

Oh wait, how old is she?
Perv!!
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Yep, I can see why you are p*ssed off!

I shall send you some cheery uppy karma!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Perv!!
You have a dirty mind young lady!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:39 am

You have a dirty mind young lady!
Its with spending too much time on here with you and LB!!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:40 am
Straw Man.

Its with spending too much time on here with you and LB!!
and how did I guess I would get blamed.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:41 am

and how did I guess I would get blamed.
Because EVERYTHING is your fault!!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:41 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Lives with us, no work, no money, and to cap it all she hogs the pc
How old?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:44 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
How old?
Old enough to be working and living on her own
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:47 am
zel

Then password the pc and tell her when she's got a job she can use it!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:01 am
Straw Man.

Then kick her out!

My mum sat me down just before I left school and said to me, "Matt I love you to death and will miss you so much but I have had 4 children and I want some time to myself, so start thinking about what you want to do and make sure you don't do it at home"
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:05 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by zel
Then password the pc and tell her when she's got a job she can use it!
But I'm too nice to do that, that would be mean

Then kick her out!

My mum sat me down just before I left school and said to me, "Matt I love you to death and will miss you so much but I have had 4 children and I want some time to myself, so start thinking about what you want to do and make sure you don't do it at home"
Oh she has left home a few times but keeps coming back
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:11 am
zel

But I'm too nice to do that, that would be mean
If she is making an attempt to find work and not just slobbing around then sure I agree but some people just need some tough love (like matt said) to get them off their bums and motivated.

I wished my parents were more tough with me when I was in my late teens/early twenties to be honest.

Just my opinion of course so ignore me
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:16 am
Straw Man.

Oh she has left home a few times but keeps coming back
Do what my mum did............move, and don't tell her where.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:19 am
zel

ARGH!

Today is bin day, all of us in the area normally put the recycling by the front walls on the road side as that's how we were told to do it a few years ago.

No problem..

Couple of weeks ago we all get a letter saying to stop that as it's causing an obstruction (fair enough) and if it continues we'll get fined..

I've just seen the recycling lorry/men just walk completely past my house missing the rubbish as it's in the front garden as requested by the council..

ARGH!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.