Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things To Do For 2 year olds

Things To Do For 2 year olds

Old Oct 29th 2006, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Dizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant future
Default Things To Do For 2 year olds

Hiya,

We moved to Spain 6 months ago and my daughter is going to celebrate her 2nd birthday over here......

Without our friends and family....boo hoo ! And we don't know any other toddlers to celebrate with her......aw bless her !!

So want to make it up to her, altho she won't mind.....but still - we'd like to do something nice.

It's at the end of November, so we wanted to know where there was kids play areas....? Does anyone know where a good place to go would be ?

Carrefour has a little play area and I've been told McDonalds has one too...but they dont appeal...not quite "special" enough...if you know what I mean !

Thinking of Benidorm for kids play areas...as not far away.....

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 10:13 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things To Do For 2 year olds

where are you?
Old Oct 30th 2006, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Dizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant futureDizzy Mich has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lynnxa
where are you?

Doh !!! Sorry....Oliva, Valencia.....near Gandia
Old Oct 31st 2006, 4:28 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't worry too much about her since she's only 2, and is unlikey to really understand anyway, and certainly won't remember!

However, in Javea port there is a place called KrazyKids with a soft play area where they hold birthday parties, and also run a creche & you can just go in with your child at any time, too.

They do some food & drink, and it is run by an english woman, so no language problem for you.

If you're interested I can track down the phone number for you
Old Oct 31st 2006, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lynnxa
wouldn't worry too much about her since she's only 2, and is unlikey to really understand anyway, and certainly won't remember!

However, in Javea port there is a place called KrazyKids with a soft play area where they hold birthday parties, and also run a creche & you can just go in with your child at any time, too.

They do some food & drink, and it is run by an english woman, so no language problem for you.

If you're interested I can track down the phone number for you

Oh wow that sounds fantastic...as my son who is 3 and a half would also love it ......

I don't want you to go to too much trouble but it would be much appreciated as Javea is not far from us.

Thanks ever so much
Old Oct 31st 2006, 9:00 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Dizzy Mich
Oh wow that sounds fantastic...as my son who is 3 and a half would also love it ......

I don't want you to go to too much trouble but it would be much appreciated as Javea is not far from us.

Thanks ever so much

no trouble.if I haven't got it lying around I'm sure one of my friends has!
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 4:52 am
¿Dónde estoy?

still trying to track down the number....when do you need it by?

it's not in the paginas amarillas before anyone gets smart
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

coralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nicecoralsoft is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dizzy Mich
Hiya,

We moved to Spain 6 months ago and my daughter is going to celebrate her 2nd birthday over here......

Without our friends and family....boo hoo ! And we don't know any other toddlers to celebrate with her......aw bless her !!

So want to make it up to her, altho she won't mind.....but still - we'd like to do something nice.

It's at the end of November, so we wanted to know where there was kids play areas....? Does anyone know where a good place to go would be ?

Carrefour has a little play area and I've been told McDonalds has one too...but they dont appeal...not quite "special" enough...if you know what I mean !

Thinking of Benidorm for kids play areas...as not far away.....

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Make a picnic, with a nice cake, and go to a park for a couple of hours. They're not going to remember it, but you'll all have fun. Since you don't know anyone, you don't need to impress anyone with the occasion and can just have a lovely time with your family. Invite some older Spanish neighbours, perhaps - they'll love a family occasion.