Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are there any horsey people

Are there any horsey people

Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any horsey people

Originally Posted by jillm
I have tried the website that i was told, not much information on there, doesnt seem to be alot of people registered with it.

Well it looks like my business in France can come to Spain. I sell horse equipement in France on the internet so may try it in Spain and see what happens. Worth a try anyway.
Bit sneaky ain`t it

Last edited by jdr; Jun 19th 2007 at 9:52 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 9:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Bit sneaky ain`t it
cant wait to see how they reply to some of the other threads to be honest.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:22 am
Just Joined

jillm is an unknown quantity at this point

I still need to know about cost for flu and tet, also information about ticks and farriers if anyone can help

Didnt understand some of the threads posted was they sarky ones or is it me lol
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jillm
I still need to know about cost for flu and tet, also information about ticks and farriers if anyone can help

Didnt understand some of the threads posted was they sarky ones or is it me lol
Asking what people pay for their stuff and them thinking you were after buying from the links they gave you.
Then you declaring you run a business selling stuff, its not really the thing to do is it ?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:42 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jdr
Asking what people pay for their stuff and them thinking you were after buying from the links they gave you.
Then you declaring you run a business selling stuff, its not really the thing to do is it ?
And it's not the only thread running at the moment which is doing it!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lochy
And it's not the only thread running at the moment which is doing it!!
We had all noticed!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:45 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We had all noticed!!
Other one is every so slightly more subtle though, but not much.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:46 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Lochy
Other one is every so slightly more subtle though, but not much.
as a brick!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:56 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
as a brick!
With a website written underneath?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:12 pm
Just Joined

jillm is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all i was asking about other things apart from equestrian equipement which i do not do myself i use vets, farriers, agricultural places etc for them. I dont make horse food so i need that. I cant even do an injection myself.

Could people who are willing to help please answer the question with regards to vet fees, horse food, farrier and any other injection a horse may need with being in spain are they different to france/Uk. Do you have ticks there or not. Are there other insects that horses attract.

The only thing i do is equipement a horse wears and i was doing my homework to see if there was a market for it. Wheres the harm it that. Isnt it better to do the homework before you move incase its no good and you end up regretting it.