Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telmicro Levante

Telmicro Levante

Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:43 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telmicro Levante

Originally Posted by mikelincs
It isn't me, but if you click on to Sat&PCGUYS name, you can find his website, he isn't that far from where you are looking.
thanks for the plug, but i dont cover the torre area - i wish i did at the moment - i tend to cover the Costa Blanca North, north of calpe / benidorm. any further south and there are plenty of installers around, although i am looking at options for expanding.....
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Checkitfirst will become famous soon enough

Theyr'e back!

Check the Telmicro website for more info.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:05 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Claim today in the Coastrider paper that they now have 12 channels running, and more will be added, not found anyone who has been able to find these channels yet though.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Torrevieja & Los Altos, Spain. Formaly from Wembley, London, UK
Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Claim today in the Coastrider paper that they now have 12 channels running, and more will be added, not found anyone who has been able to find these channels yet though.
We still can't get a thing, not even Spanish TV really fed up about the whole situation.

Wendy x
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:24 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

there are only a few selected channels that they have official permission to rebroadcast - like MGM and Calle 13.

and i have heard from a few sources that it is very unlikely that bbc itv and other main UK channels will be back....due to the bbc etc not giving offical permission to rebroadcast...but only time will tell if these channels reappear...

Originally Posted by Wendy Nesbeth
We still can't get a thing, not even Spanish TV really fed up about the whole situation.
Wendy x
have heard lots of stories saying that when some of these rebroadcasting services were installed, the installers basically moved the cable from the spanish tv aerial and connected it to their "rebroadcasting mesh aerial" - too lazy to install a proper multi TV system and do it on the cheap and quick. i thi nk by spanish law all houses must have access to national tv...the uk has this also under the "freedom of information act" (i think) stating everyone must have access to national tv channels

Last edited by The Guy; Sep 2nd 2008 at 8:34 am.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:32 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

you will see that ftv , free tv to you and me on the dish but not to rebrodcast via any company out side the copyright area .... tele mirco dont have this right and like bar that have paper work on show , any one what to call to there offices and see this paper work , dont think so as the bbc/itv have say that no one has the right in spain to rebrodcast them

Now the Department of Communications in Madrid have been tell every one in Alicante area that some Frequcncy would be hightly used and some company that useing channel would be turn off for the start off the races "La Volvo Ocean Race" this companys dont have paper work to used this channels
the dept will be on the main coms area on hill ******** and will turn off and The equipment will be seize will watching not just to sea but mainland aswell
this letter was sent to lot off people in the area

ha i know how to chip the box for free tv mmmmmm ha thay tock lot off money off us and then stop brodcasting , no refuned , no one would tell used what was going on , now there up and running again and going to do the same again

free tv ......

are get a dish you alwas have you bbc.itv.ch4.ch5
and more
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:36 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Satandpcguy
there are only a few selected channels that they have official permission to rebroadcast - like MGM and Calle 13.

and i have heard from a few sources that it is very unlikely that bbc itv and other main UK channels will be back....due to the bbc etc not giving offical permission to rebroadcast...but only time will tell if these channels reappear...
will back this up aswell that uk tv will not back on again , i been heard from a few sources
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Story in the Coastrider about someone having a different rebraodcast system fitted, the fitters removed the Telmicro box and card and arial. and took it away with them.

See article

http://www.coastrider.net/news_main.htm
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:30 pm
Concierge

Relatives say that Telmicro are definitely back, they have about 12 channels, BUT no BBC etc, ITV2 is there but no other ITV, mainly Spanish channels and the Spanish ones showing English lang movies etc. but at least they do get SKY news.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud ofWendy Nesbeth has much to be proud of

My Vernon phoned TM this morning & he was told that we have to wait till next Wednesday, if is is not on then we should phone them again.

Wendy x
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 1:09 am
Banned

My Vernon phoned TM this morning & he was told that we have to wait till next Wednesday, if is is not on then we should phone them again.

Wendy x
wait for what ?
we know why there were put off air and why most this company have stop rebrodcast Uk tv

stop missing around and go out get a dish for you self
you going to get coned again give them money and that be turned off again

ha, while you at it , give "ME" your bank account no and pin no if you go to throught money away AGAIN

only pepole with this system have been give out , read the posts from page one to here again
Us that have dish have not lost any channels have told you befor the dish works yes it come from 36,000km in the sky it a satellite dish

and with TDT you get same movie channels for free with english audio

now i been down there looking for my money back ....
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jurdyr
wait for what ?
we know why there were put off air and why most this company have stop rebrodcast Uk tv

stop missing around and go out get a dish for you self
you going to get coned again give them money and that be turned off again

ha, while you at it , give "ME" your bank account no and pin no if you go to throught money away AGAIN

only pepole with this system have been give out , read the posts from page one to here again
Us that have dish have not lost any channels have told you befor the dish works yes it come from 36,000km in the sky it a satellite dish

and with TDT you get same movie channels for free with english audio

now i been down there looking for my money back ....
We have paid till the end of the year & we are poor Pensioners.

Wendy x
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 7:18 am
Banned

We have paid till the end of the year & we are poor Pensioners.

Wendy x
and can i have your account numbers aswell please

where not have your day trip to there office but in force and ask for you money back , right thay been 3 week off in may and 4 week this time about

you need to do what we best in getting are money back
who owns this tele mirc scam company where do the owners live

this happen in the Uk it be all over the papers and out the office prosting

San Fulgencio distances itself from Telmicro switchoff saga
San Fulgencio town hall called a press conference to explain its position on Telmicro Levante TV.

The Town Hall also wished to inform the residents of La Marina, that those wishing to make a formal complaint against Telmicro should do so not at the town hall, but by attending at their local Policia Local Office or Guardia Civil barracks to raise a Denuncia. She also stated that it would be helpful if they attended with an interpreter

for 200 euros you could have own uk tv throught a shared system

none off the spanish press have dont any major thinks on this

jurdy

Last edited by jurdyr; Sep 3rd 2008 at 7:35 am. Reason: update post
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:26 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Today in Round Town News... a statement from Telmicro Lavante about coming back on air and charges...

... with a nice picture of their offices taped up by the Guardia !!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 4:28 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
Today in Round Town News... a statement from Telmicro Lavante about coming back on air and charges...

... with a nice picture of their offices taped up by the Guardia !!!
Thought Round Town News only came out on a Friday!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.