Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica problem

Telefonica problem

Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telefonica problem

Yes I know it should be in the lab, but it has been and no ones answered. I need to post it in Spain where there are other Spanish TF users

OK, I have a 512 rural telefonica connection with a telefonica router. For about 6 weeks now the red alarm light on the front intermittently comes on and the connection drops. Sometimes it goes as soon as I go on the internet, sometimes I get half an hour, sometimes a few minutes. It can be off for any amount of time. It seems better at night, but I can't be sure.

Someone told me today that I should change my baud speed as its a frequent problem with TF that it can be improved.

Anyone got any ideas? Its getting annoying and I tend to try all avenues before calling TF ADSL in Madrid as they don't speak English and my Spanish isn't always good enough to get the problem explained adequately

If I don't sort this soon you won't be seeing so much of me .... had about 1 hour of use this afternoon on and off
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:07 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica problem

Have you checked all the cables and connections ?
Switch the router off and unplug it,leave for a while and plug in again.
If no good pm onlineomega. ;-)
You might get some answers on the other one when the yankpats are about.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica problem

Originally Posted by jdr
Have you checked all the cables and connections ?
Switch the router off and unplug it,leave for a while and plug in again.
If no good pm onlineomega. ;-)
You might get some answers on the other one when the yankpats are about.

Yes tried all that unfortunately .... living in hope as its driving me mad now ... could dissapear any moment