Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica Offer

Telefonica Offer

Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:57 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telefonica Offer

Does anyone know about Telefonica Trio Familiar. Not sure exactly what the offer is about does anyone know any details or whether it is a worthwhile offer.

Graham
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:12 pm
Banned

Lucy_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Telefonica Offer

Hi Graham: Trio Familiar includes Cable TV (Imagenio) including TDT channels, internet (3MB) and telephone. With the Trio you can call all the Spanish landline telephone numbers at a fixed fee.
After the initial offer (you pay less for 3 months or so) it´s about 51 euros per month.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:16 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lucy_
Hi Graham: Trio Familiar includes Cable TV (Imagenio) including TDT channels, internet (3MB) and telephone. With the Trio you can call all the Spanish landline telephone numbers at a fixed fee.
After the initial offer (you pay less for 3 months or so) it´s about 51 euros per month.
You say cable tv....is this through telephone line or specific cable?

Graham
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:23 pm
Banned

Lucy_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Through the telephone line, it´s digital TV (Not cable TV sorry for the confusion)

More info (in Spanish) here:

https://www.telefonicaonline.com/on/...tacomb,00.html
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by Lucy_
Through the telephone line, it´s digital TV (Not cable TV sorry for the confusion)

More info (in Spanish) here:

https://www.telefonicaonline.com/on/...tacomb,00.html
Thank you very much for the info and the link.

Graham
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

So why is it costing us 63 euros a month for broadband & phone? It seems to me that it would be cheaper to cancel our present contract and sign up for the one with the digital tv or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:26 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
So why is it costing us 63 euros a month for broadband & phone? It seems to me that it would be cheaper to cancel our present contract and sign up for the one with the digital tv or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Ditto
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:32 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Wink Re: Telefonica Offer

Just got telephone with 300 free spanish minutes per month and superfast ethernet internet access via a small dish for 45 euros per month from Iberbanda and keep your old Telefonica number there is no line rental either just the 45 euros a month. Both companies are linked so just a signed request for number to be retained. I find the internet service faster than my vodaphone USB Modem connection and cheaper.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:24 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

We asked about the advertised prices and why we was paying more. The answer is the offer is for new customers only. There is nothing about that little fact in the advert. we have since seen that the consumer organisation is not happy with Telefonica and have asked them to change the advert. But being Spain this may not happen for a while. But if you do leave Telefonica to become a new customer you may be without internet or phone for months.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
We asked about the advertised prices and why we was paying more. The answer is the offer is for new customers only. There is nothing about that little fact in the advert. we have since seen that the consumer organisation is not happy with Telefonica and have asked them to change the advert. But being Spain this may not happen for a while. But if you do leave Telefonica to become a new customer you may be without internet or phone for months.
I received this offer by post from Telefonica addressed to me. The first line reads that they are grateful for my custom and because of this are giving me this opportunity to take up this offer. So now I am confused.
Graham
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:34 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I received this offer by post from Telefonica addressed to me. The first line reads that they are grateful for my custom and because of this are giving me this opportunity to take up this offer. So now I am confused.
Graham
We was talking about the online advert.