Reload this Page >

long term rentals in malaga area.

long term rentals in malaga area.

Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile long term rentals in malaga area.

Hi ,
after visiting spain several times recently,i am have decided to rent a property rather than buy as i seems much easier and less hastle.
Can anybody reccommend any good rental websites that do long term lets?

Or do any members have property they want to let? im looking for a 2 bed town house ideally preferably off the coast.

Regards Doug.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long term rentals in malaga area.

Originally Posted by dougyzf
Hi ,
after visiting spain several times recently,i am have decided to rent a property rather than buy as i seems much easier and less hastle.
Can anybody reccommend any good rental websites that do long term lets?

Or do any members have property they want to let? im looking for a 2 bed town house ideally preferably off the coast.

Regards Doug.
www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

dont go by the prices on the site, email people for a long term and be suprised

you can also try kyero.com but never worked for me
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Kyero pretty good,but they quite often ask for the whole term upfront, how about expat papers, like Costa Del Sol news
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lcortez
Kyero pretty good,but they quite often ask for the whole term upfront, how about expat papers, like Costa Del Sol news
It`s supposed to be illegal to ask for any more than two months in advance.
Also a whole term could mean 5 years according to the Urban rental laws 1994 ?

Last edited by jdr; Apr 5th 2008 at 4:32 pm.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

PM me may have a solution for you Doug I'm in the Malaga area.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

hi john thanks for the reply what do you have in mind?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dougyzf
hi john thanks for the reply what do you have in mind?
PM some contact details or just what area your looking for and i shall get back to you. Know of 2 or 3 good local rental people who are friends and straight down the line no silly deposits etc.

John
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

hi my email is <snip not a good idea to post email address on an open website as spambots will find it and sell it to spammers, john can contact you by clicking on your username> im looking for somewhere around malaga preferably slightly inland 2 bed town house and i need a long term rental.

Last edited by jdr; Apr 6th 2008 at 6:05 am.
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

What is your max spend ? Am having lunch with one tomorrow so can enquire for you.

John
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

hi im looking to spend no more than 450 euros a month.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

John, could you ask for me too. Looking for 4/5 bed with pool and garden within 20mins driving of San Ped school (kings). Pref long term let from August, all we are looking at August prices are horrendous so may have to be from Sept 1st. Husband and son coming out next month to look at some, also view to buy??
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

carol0412 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to this site and taking part in a forum. I cannot understand what rule I have broken, sorry to be dim. Please let me know what I did.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carol0412
I am new to this site and taking part in a forum. I cannot understand what rule I have broken, sorry to be dim. Please let me know what I did.
Have a look at rule 9 in the site rules at the bottom of the page.
There is a no advertising policy on this forum, then you posted two more posts just so that you can pm the info to him which is not really a good way to join a site.
There is a special forum for classified ads, so please abide by rule 9.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

carol0412 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not advertising anything. I have nothing to sell. I thought forums like this were to help other people and I have a neighbour who has put his house on the market and lives in the UK and I know that he has had a long term rental in there in the past and thought that I would try and help this lady as I saw a post from I think John who said a simmilar thing in as much as he knows some people who rent and that he was having lunch with them and would ask. As my neighbour's house in is 5 mins from the school that she wants her children to go to and the sale of properties is dead I thought it may help my neighbour and this lady. I think you have misunderstood my intentions.How that constitutes advertising I do not know and I will now not contact my neighbour, hope you let Trentino know as I will not be signing on this site again as it isn't what I thought it would be. Thank you.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:04 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by carol0412
I am not advertising anything. I have nothing to sell. I thought forums like this were to help other people and I have a neighbour who has put his house on the market and lives in the UK and I know that he has had a long term rental in there in the past and thought that I would try and help this lady as I saw a post from I think John who said a simmilar thing in as much as he knows some people who rent and that he was having lunch with them and would ask. As my neighbour's house in is 5 mins from the school that she wants her children to go to and the sale of properties is dead I thought it may help my neighbour and this lady. I think you have misunderstood my intentions.How that constitutes advertising I do not know and I will now not contact my neighbour, hope you let Trentino know as I will not be signing on this site again as it isn't what I thought it would be. Thank you.
You was advertising that your friend had his house up for sale and gave a discription of it and where is was, the only thing missing was the price, and you made three posts specifically to PM him more details.
There is a specific forum for advertising called "Classifieds" to keep the other forums free of spam.
Perhaps if you had read the site rules and done a tour of the site first you would not of made the error.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.