Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica landline

Telefonica landline

Old Jul 10th 2006, 6:57 pm
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice
Default Re: Telefonica landline

thanks for the Telefoncia English link, makes no difference to me if they outsourced it or not as long as I can get help in English. Its going to be a while till my Spanish is up to ordering things over the phone.

Do you know if they offer the same for TV we won't be able to get sky so its either Canal + or Telefoncia depending on who offers the best ov options including German channels
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica landline

Originally Posted by tim hortons man
thanks for the Telefoncia English link, makes no difference to me if they outsourced it or not as long as I can get help in English. Its going to be a while till my Spanish is up to ordering things over the phone.

Do you know if they offer the same for TV we won't be able to get sky so its either Canal + or Telefoncia depending on who offers the best ov options including German channels
Any problems with telefonica e mail, IN ENGLISH

[email protected]

You will get a reply in english and they are very very helpful, otherwise call 1004 (free) and just keep saying Ingles por favor, or hablas Ingles, until they put you through to someone who does speak english, and they will sort out your problems, Telefonica in English is just acting as a contact point, and can't sort things out or make decisions. You can get audio, in english, for the spanish TV channels through telefonica via ADSL