Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Telefonica invoice

Telefonica invoice

Old Apr 10th 2011, 3:21 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Telefonica invoice

Does anyone know how to get an electronic invoice from telefonica? I've had a look at their website but I haven't found it yet...
Old Apr 10th 2011, 3:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica invoice

Originally Posted by jimenato
Does anyone know how to get an electronic invoice from telefonica? I've had a look at their website but I haven't found it yet...
It`s in the control panel which is in Mi Movistar dropdown menu on the right on opening page, but I can`t look it up for you as my username or password is not being accepted after getting access for 3 months.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you have to register to see personal stuff? If you are registered then it is where jdr says.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

I have been with Telefonica for nearly 12 months and with no end of phone calls, requests for phone bills and questions on how to find the electronic version of our bill I have finally given up and rarely use the phone. Good job we do not have many friends or family we actually want to call it would get confusing trying to sort out our bill.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 9:04 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
Don't you have to register to see personal stuff? If you are registered then it is where jdr says.
Yes, I've now tried to register but I don't know what document I originally used to open the account - passport or NIE - nor who's - me or OH. I also can't remember if you're supposed to put the X on the front of the NIE number or not.

Anyway it won't let me register.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 10:06 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

In the drop down box which asks for type of identification, select Tarjeta, and put in your NIE number complete with the X.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
In the drop down box which asks for type of identification, select Tarjeta, and put in your NIE number complete with the X.
Or your passport number. I don't think there is a limit to how many variations you put in till you find the right one.
One thing, why are you not getting a paper bill, did you opt out?
You don't say whether you have tried speaking to them. This seems an easily sortable problem, phone them and see what they have to say.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

marqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to all

'easily sortable' and 'Telefonica' in the same sentence? Surely not
Old Apr 11th 2011, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by marqueemoon
You mean Movistar now.
I know better than most they can be a pain but generally they are sortable in the end, it's sometimes the will power needed to get to that end
Old Apr 11th 2011, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

marqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to allmarqueemoon is a name known to all

Yes, Movistar. People still call them Telefonica though, wouldn't want that name's deserved reputation to be forgotten
Old Apr 11th 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes (like today) they do amaze you and sort things instantly....but it's the luck of the draw!
Old Apr 11th 2011, 3:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You mean Movistar now.
I know better than most they can be a pain but generally they are sortable in the end, it's sometimes the will power needed to get to that end
Yes, Movistar. People still call them Telefonica though, wouldn't want that name's deserved reputation to be forgotten
Yeah but... they still gave me a Telefonica.net usario.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 4:18 pm
FreeThinker

Or your passport number. I don't think there is a limit to how many variations you put in till you find the right one.
One thing, why are you not getting a paper bill, did you opt out?
You don't say whether you have tried speaking to them. This seems an easily sortable problem, phone them and see what they have to say.
Yes I think I'm going to have to dial 1004
Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future

i m sorry but i can t help - but just a thought can you not go into a movistar shop for help?
Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think I'm going to have to dial 1004

It is easy just phone 1004 and ask and they will do it for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.