Telefonica

Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:31 pm
Banned

tecknoes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Telefonica

Does anyone out there know the dial code to turn on an off the CLI (call line identifier) on a Telefonica land line 'phone?
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:41 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telefonica

Do you mean to withhold your number if you're calling someone? If so, it's 067. Sorry if that's not what you meant!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:42 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

067 hash 31 hash will block out your number when you dial out. The hash 31 hash I have no idea I have it written next to the 067.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:51 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

#31# is to withhold your number when calling from a mobile.
From a Telefonica landline, as I said above, it's 067.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tecknoes
Does anyone out there know the dial code to turn on an off the CLI (call line identifier) on a Telefonica land line 'phone?
You will have to phone Telefonica to get them to do it at their end, it`s one of their extra little hidden costs. ;-))
Old Dec 4th 2008, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
Do you mean to withhold your number if you're calling someone? If so, it's 067. Sorry if that's not what you meant!
Have been looking for the number for ages, went right thru telefonica manual but could not find it, many thanks for this reply.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 4:02 pm
Banned

tecknoes is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for everyones help, looks like I'll have to call 1004 to get them to put it back on, it's for a friend of mine and the CLI is not going through anymore, so some people won't answer the 'phone when they see "private"
Old Dec 4th 2008, 5:06 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tecknoes
Thanks for everyones help, looks like I'll have to call 1004 to get them to put it back on, it's for a friend of mine and the CLI is not going through anymore, so some people won't answer the 'phone when they see "private"
I think it costs 50 cents / month
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

50 centimos per month is to subscribe to CLI when receiving calls. When you make calls your ID should show up automatically unless you prefix the number with 067 as already stated. I don't think you can turn it on and off per se.